Help Please!!!

I am trying to get the FW190D9 working online, everything works so far that I know but my throttle(I am using a Saitek X52 Pro) it works offline and it works in the P51 online....but I can not get the Throttle to work on the FW190 D9. don't know why it is doing this everything else works like I said on the controller as far as I can tell ...it just doesn't work online in the Dora.... any help would be appreciated....:cry::cry:

yes I have it set in controls...do I have to set it somewhere else???? it works fine in the P51 online and sabre and all the other mods as far as I can remember have not flown some in a while now ...but I checked the P51 right after I tried the FW and P51 was working... just does not respond in the fw mod

and it does work offline with no problem...just online it is not working

ok I just checked other mods...and my controls do not work in all of them...not even offline... cant figure it out....I reinstalled DCS and used mod installer to install mods...but it didn't ask for serial #,s could that be it...maybe? either my stick will work and rudder and throttle don't or rudder and throttle does and stick don't or rudder does and other 2 don't... any suggestions would be helpful