[NO BUG] ccrp radar lock not working or is it me.

Baco

Tried the training missions both on Caucasus and Nevada. Cant lock ground to deliver in ccrp mode. is it me or is it not working?

master arm on

selec bl1

radar alt to h

select TAS (actualy it selects itself when you chose Bl1)

less than 10 miles, and nothing.

i get the diamond but cant lock...

air to air works fine.

???

SOLVED!

Edited by Baco
to clarifie it is solved

Tried the training missions both on Caucasus and Nevada. Cant lock ground to deliver in ccrp mode. is it me or is it not working?

master arm on

selec bl1

radar alt to h

select TAS (actualy it selects itself when you chose Bl1)

less than 10 miles, and nothing.

i get the diamond but cant lock...

air to air works fine.

???

Just to check:

Are you aware that AG designation uses the same button as "Magic Slave" to designate, and not radar lock ?

By the way, the radar doesn't lock the ground target, it performs ranging in the diamond line of sight.

Tested Ok on 2.5 Open Beta Caucasus, even if I missed the targets :D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

People keep saying this. If you want bombs RIGHT THERE in the M2000 the CCRP with Mk82 is the only way to do it. You can hit tanks every time if you fly properly.

True,

I was only testing the release, so I didn't really took the time to aim properly. :music_whistling:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

People keep saying this. If you want bombs RIGHT THERE in the M2000 the CCRP with Mk82 is the only way to do it. You can hit tanks every time if you fly properly.

Can you tell me the trick?

No matter how i fly the mk82 always flies further than my designation.

No matter if i keep the dive (impact closest to target), pull up to a level flight (impact behind target) or loft the bombs (impact WAY behind target).

No matter if i keep the dive (impact closest to target), pull up to a level flight (impact behind target) or loft the bombs (impact WAY behind target).

Radar altimeter On, TAS / RS On, Aim accurately, follow director, hold in trigger. I always drop from a ~15 degree dive. Try to keep 1G at drop time. Releasing from lower is obviously better, the aiming is the hardest part.

Aim short with the top of the diamond rather than the center => yes, it's a "work around".

Mirage fanatic !