Mission 18 - Overlord checking in message

jed40

I get an issue with mission 18. When I arrive on WP2, I need to check in with Overlord. Frequency is 302.5 UHF. Everything seams OK, but after pressing space bar as usual to request mission target, I have no answer from Overlord. After 6 minutes Dodge 1-1 (me) ask to the wingman is he got everything... and nothing more... Overlord is speechless...

At the beginning of the mission during start up my bird, I can hear Overlord when the E-2C is taking of...

So without any target and timing information, I can't accomplish this mission.

I tried 2 times with same result.

Thanks for your help.

Hey jed40, I tested the mission and I cannot reproduce it on my end... it works OK.

Now before that question from wingman indeed there should be transmission from Pontiac 1-1 on OL frequency.

This may be a one - time glitch or some problem introduced in one of the updates or during applying the copy protection (I tested on unprotected copy). Also just in case on the way try to switch OL frequency to something different and then back to the fragged one. Let me know if it persists.

also if anyone else has the same problem - please let us know!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey Baltic Dragon,

With changing the UHF frequency just before WP2 I could listen the OL message and complete the mission. You were right. No more problem during this great mission.

For your information I'm running on Open Beta 2.5.4.27430

Thank you again for the support and this so immersive campaign...

I had the exact same problem. Same situation, same result.

I ended up circling for awhile, and finally the two F-16s (Colt) started attacking. Once that happened, Overlord started talking on 302.5 and the rest of the mission proceeded normally. That first check-in with Overlord didn't work though.