Nuclear bomb incident RUSSIA.

Xilon_x

I have no tin foil, but will bananas do?

z2xm1yp.gif?noredirect

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

how many hours of your life are you dedicating to spreading utter nonsense around the internet

you need to get a job dude

+1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

It's the fancy new type of nuclear weapon where a conventioal explosion in Achinsk causes radioactive material to be released in Nenoks, 2800km away...

Joking aside, is it time to introduce a "No conspiracy nuts allowed" rule on the forums?

At least it missed me (I'm in Lviv in western Ukraine atm). Still, really upsetting to have a near miss with a nuclear accident while on holiday.

from the video of the propagation of radioactivity I see that the south-west of Ukraine from August 14 onwards is contaminated by radiation and also all of CRIMEA has even arrived in Greece and has even missed southern Italy. we do not know how it will be propagated radiation on August 21st.

Considering the strength of the nuclear ordinance those days ... that town were the movie was taken would have been wiped out by the blast. Nothing more than a large TNT blast from what we see.

Yes - but a non-nuclear explosion can still distribute nuclear material, which is what appears to have happened here.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Yes - but a non-nuclear explosion can still distribute nuclear material, which is what appears to have happened here.

could be a conventional detonation involving nuclear weapons. Nuclear detonation requires very specific conditions, so you can have the conventional explosives inside a nuclear weapon explode without an actual nuclear blast. Such an explosion would be effectively be a dirty bomb, spreading enriched nuclear material through the area and atmosphere.

However, based on the videos, a legit nuclear blast isn't COMPLETELY out of the question. Small tactical nukes exist, such as the US's W54 warhead, which has a yield of 10 tons to 1,000 tons. Compare that to Fat Man, dropped on Nagasaki in WWII, which had a yield of 21,000 tons. So a very small nuclear detonation might look similar to what we see in the videos.... maybe. But my money would be on just conventional detonation at a site which stored nukes as well, resulting in the supposed cloud. Important to note that in the MSNBC bit, I don't think they actually said that radiation had been detected, just that monitoring stations had gone dark, and that they were predicting the path of a possible cloud based on 'sensors' at other stations, which could simply have been weather sensors telling wind direction. Not sure if any radiation has actually been detected or not.

If you disapprove of this post, please feel free to give me negative rep. If you approve of this post, please feel free to give me negative rep.

The german Gov ordered 200 million kaliumiodid tabletts a few days ago....NO..they will be delivered in a year, they say they are NOT because of the happenings seen in the above YT video...no..NEVER.

Maybe they have been ordered to replace the 200mil they have to hand out soon.

I was a Teenager when Tchernobyl happened but I do very well remember that the truth took a while to come to the light of day.

Not saying anything, but the 200 million Tablets is a true story from this weeks german news.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

The german Gov ordered 200 million kaliumiodid tabletts a few days ago....NO..they will be delivered in a year, they say they are NOT because of the happenings seen in the above YT video...no..NEVER.. ...

Oooh, must be some conspiracy of the German government... Sorry guys, but I can only roll on the floor, when reading such bullshit... :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe look at this: https://presse.wdr.de/plounge/wdr/programm/2019/08/20190821_jodtabletten.html

Germany has always had reserves of potassium iodide. Look at how may nuclear reactors there are in our country and our immediate neighbors.

Edited by norbot

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I'm not sure why so many people are failing so hard at comprehension in here, but here goes.

The photos/videos of the conventional explosion are NOT from the test range. It's from an unrelated ammunition dump explosion. Poor reporting has caused the confusion, as has clickbait posters. The radiation release was confirmed, and reported on by multiple news agencies, not 'crackpot websites'.

Lastly, a radiation release does not require a ''nuclear blast''. It was not an uncontrolled explosion ala a warhead detonating. So, no mushroom cloud or anything else involved or required.

I will concede the persons involved in this thread are somewhat unreliable, but the basic gist here is factual.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

https://video.ilsecoloxix.it/mondo/esplosione-nucleare-in-russia-la-ctbto-rilascia-una-simulazione-della-nuvola-radioattiva/53869/53854

it is not a matter of conspiracy what you see in the video and a simulation of how radiative material could be propagated because the DUBNA and KIROV survey stations were not in operation.

these are CTBTO data.

https://www.ctbto.org/member-states/legal-resources/

Russia has not informed us of anything regarding this.