Are ED still developing a fighter?

I have money on the new aircraft being the Phantom Ray. Complete with cabin sat at Nellis and a fully interactive coffee pot.

Hey it's a Jet and a Fighter, so matches the info there and we already have confirmed that they are working on Nellis. See all the hints are there.

So.....Yes...No....Maybe?

the new "jet" fighter. its called the "Riff". its a "jet" and its a "fighter". you'll have it in 2 weeks.

[ATTACH]67193[/ATTACH]

all kidding aside.... sit back and play with your lego's. CA will be here soon, and that should occupy more of your time. ED has NEVER disappointed with any of their releases.

patients yago, patience!!

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you guys remember how A-10C Beta 5 was never released? It was funny (in a painful way) reading all the wild speculation around the forums as to what that meant for the final release. Some people speculated ED was going bankrupt and betraying all of us Beta guys for our money. One or two days later, A-10C was released and people were extremely joyful.

While I do wish that ED communicated more regularly and more specifically about the progress of the different modules, I fully understand why they don't. Besides, if we learn to read between the lines we can get a pretty good feeling about Mods holding back on information they would really like to share - there have been some pretty solid indicators prior to releases in the past. :-)

there have been some pretty solid indicators prior to releases in the past. :-)

The best way to tell a release is about to happen is that the forums are inaccessable for a day or two before the release (probably while they get re-organized in preparation for the release). That's the indicator I now use as it as happened every time since the FC2 release.

The best way to tell a release is about to happen is that the forums are inaccessable for a day or two before the release (probably while they get re-organized in preparation for the release). That's the indicator I now use as it as happened every time since the FC2 release.

I don't think that is correct - at least, it has never happened to me.

Nate

False correlation indeed. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No! please ED...I don't mean to rush. Take your time and make it right.

I specifically like all this talking and guessing about it and the excitement that builds up. The release is even more fun then.

Bc THEN its worth the word "release"!

Gimme the F18 for xmas and I am fine with it.

And feel free to feed us with indications that lead nowhere just to keep up the excitement and rumors :)

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

And feel free to feed us with indications that lead nowhere just to keep up the excitement and rumors :)

But it's not fun if you actually ask for it. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Moa

I don't think that is correct - at least, it has never happened to me.

Nate

Maybe it's something about being at the other end of the pipe - I'd have agreed with Moa :-)

Cheers.