Control Setup G940 only one file?

I just installed a fresh 2.5 open beta. The control settings only have one column for the G940 where it used to show three for joystick, throttle and pedals. Did they change how the controls work or is it just not seeing my throttle and pedals? I have a backup of my controls but it only inputs the joystick settings. Any help would be much appreciated. Redoing all my controls would be very daunting.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Is windows still able to see 3 devices for your G940? If not try install Logitech drivers.

Windows shows one device now. I downloaded the drivers but no change. They must have changed something with an update. I haven't played in a while waiting for the merge.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Hi,

I’ve been flying with a borrowed G930 and there are definitely 3 columns in 2.5. I made no attempt to import those assignments from 1.5 when I installed 2.5, so I’m not sure if that’s possible, and I re-assignd everything when I installed 2.5. I am using the drivers from Logitech’s web page.

pngflyer

Nascar, your problem is not with DCS but with your hardware.

There is no reason for Windows to not see all 3 devices... unless your hardware have a technical issue and the connectivity to Throttle and pedals from your main joystick base is somehow broken. Check your cables, connectors and so on.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Nascar, your problem is not with DCS but with your hardware.

There is no reason for Windows to not see all 3 devices... unless your hardware have a technical issue and the connectivity to Throttle and pedals from your main joystick base is somehow broken. Check your cables, connectors and so on.

Thanks for the help,

I do think something changed in Windows. I can calibrate and map everything, it is just under one file now. I'll just have to bite the bullet and remap the controls.