Black Shark 2 Upgrade Version?

Sceptre

I have with me here my boxed copy of Black Shark 1. However due to circumstances I have no means to install a CD and therefore no way to use my BS2 upgrade version. Is there anyway I can get this to work in DCS World?

If it is impossible, while unfortunate, I will understand. Thanks for any advice

Proof that I own BS1:

CC98aTf.png

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

That's what I was getting at. Sadly I do not have a means to actually use the CD (don't have a CD drive on my computer) and was wondering if there was another way to do this. For example, a certain F-16 sim which I shall not name, you only need the .exe file of the original game to install all the upgrades. Having a complete installation of the original isn't required.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Possibly download the BS1 from DCS found here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/previous_versions/dcs_black_shark_english/

install it and then use you key to activate. Never done this,but might work.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

~Thump.

Computer Specs:

i7-6700K@4.00GHz, 32GB, 850 EVO 1TB, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung Odyssey VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Possibly download the BS1 from DCS found here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/previous_versions/dcs_black_shark_english/

install it and then use you key to activate. Never done this,but might work.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

thanks i'll give this a go