Bröllopsfilm 1967

Cobra847

" bad luck to see bride in dress before wedding "

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, great tease haha

:)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't stop watching this, help.

When I saw it posted in the viggen thread and saw the title of the video I was expecting another video of a viggen doing very low passes.

What I got was even more disappointing. Didn't even bother putting the sound on, I don't speak Swedish. A documentary? An old promotional video by the Swedish air force? Ugh. Didn't pay attention to the video and lazily scrolled down.

I did a double take when I saw the channel name.

I restarted the video and it was at this point that I started screaming.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Awesome teaser guys! Goose bumps feeling. :pilotfly:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

28/11 at the end of the video? Is that a release date? 28/11 is my birthday lol. :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haha, I´m sure the LN guys read the comments now, enjoy the big speculations about the ****release date/pre-order/teaser or announcement???**** and loughing loud :D

great...-keep it as a secret and enjoy a good beer for your work :D

thx LN for the video. It´s really good :thumbup:

Very well made teaser. :)

Looking forward. :)

:thumbup:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Viggen is coming ! Ouuuuuuh Yeeeeaaaah !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Great stuff, but now comes the next 8+ months of nothingness. Also as I stated before, all modules must have at least 8+ months between first official show and release.

Except that LN specifically stated there would be a very short pre-release period lasting no more than a few weeks. My guess is the pre-release starts this Friday or next friday.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.