FC3 Wishlist - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 06:20 AM   #21
Wolve03

+1 for the Request for bug-fixes to FC3 birds

I agree that for the sake of realism, we should have these systems implemented. Heck, we aren't asking for a better EW environment, or jammer triangulation through datalink, we simply ask for basic fixes.

Let's not forget that LOMAC and FC have brought us to DCSW. Are we forgetting our roots now? And I believe it's understood that MAC would be a separate product? Considering this, how can we have a competitive multiplayer environment if the red side has one hand tied behind their back? Indeed, I agree that the Blue side did not have datalink for more than a decade, even though the red side had it. But now that we are all moving forward, should we not focus on how best these functionality can be simulated and presented in game?

And the OP has also posted some of the very basic features, related to cockpit animations. As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience

EDIT: And while we are here ... what about the J-11 / J-11A? Can't have a mishmash of both. So, for the sake of realism (which the sim professes), should we not have it only one way or the other?

Last edited by Wolve03; 09-16-2019 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Missed discussing the J-11
Old 09-16-2019, 08:31 AM   #22
pepin1234

It is a nightmare fly in any Russian fighter. They downgrade powerful weapons used only by FC3 aircraft as Kh-29, this missiles can’t destroy a shelter or ammo depot even when this missile was specially designed to destroy heavy fortifications, they remove features without care nothing about the real life feature. Mig-29 is a 50% death trying to landing, we die more by accident than players actions. They were so fresh to add onboard share datalink only for J-11 ignoring Su-27 and Su-23.

We have tons of thread talking about all those issues and no reaction in any Sim updates. Wags having fun with new videos and we been destroying. Everything about Russian module fully of bugs without a fix. And then what? We set a name to all that and the people that always fight against Russian fighters came in evey thread that comment such situation defending the administration of the game. They are creating a very bad atmosphere even in the forum.

Last edited by pepin1234; 09-16-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:51 AM   #23
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolve03 View Post
As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience
Remember, ED has working on a Ka-50 upgrade.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=198
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=205

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube

Last edited by Silver_Dragon; 09-16-2019 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:09 AM   #24
Wolve03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Yes, Thank you mate. Sidenote: I appreciate and love your work both on the forums and on YouTube. o7

I mentioned the Ka-50 only to draw attention to the slow speed of updates for the now-old-but-once-flagship products. This includes the A-10C as well. I feel that graphical overhauls should be secondary to quality-of-life and other upgrades which have a direct impact on gameplay. What started as "Lock On: Modern Air Combat" will eventually become a ground attack simulator if the combat aircraft aspects keep getting pushed back. I am aware of impending changes to missile logic etc. but we need a competitive multiplayer environment (I did not say "equal" ... I merely request for a realistic portrayal of the weapon systems and avionics, as we have in other modules).
Old 09-16-2019, 01:32 PM   #25
Satarosa

Thumbs up +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolve03 View Post
+1 for the Request for bug-fixes to FC3 birds

I agree that for the sake of realism, we should have these systems implemented. Heck, we aren't asking for a better EW environment, or jammer triangulation through datalink, we simply ask for basic fixes.

Let's not forget that LOMAC and FC have brought us to DCSW. Are we forgetting our roots now? And I believe it's understood that MAC would be a separate product? Considering this, how can we have a competitive multiplayer environment if the red side has one hand tied behind their back? Indeed, I agree that the Blue side did not have datalink for more than a decade, even though the red side had it. But now that we are all moving forward, should we not focus on how best these functionality can be simulated and presented in game?

And the OP has also posted some of the very basic features, related to cockpit animations. As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience

EDIT: And while we are here ... what about the J-11 / J-11A? Can't have a mishmash of both. So, for the sake of realism (which the sim professes), should we not have it only one way or the other?
+1

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

Old 09-16-2019, 01:48 PM   #26
Satarosa

Red face No brain spam..

The reason and logic want that if FC3 planes are completely abandoned, which still represents currently 90% of playable "RED" forces in DCS, fewer and fewer players will play them !!

And for what reason we will abandon them on the pretext that they are inexpensive and simplified planes and therefore the community that plays them you have nothing to say ?

And so what does that mean, that to be well seen we all played clickable American planes between us? And make only RED FLAG scenarios with an a Agressor team... ?

The improvements I propose are very easy to do and coding for the ED DEV. .

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

Old 09-16-2019, 02:59 PM   #27
AeriaGloria

In addition to Kuznetsov and R-27 we also know that Deka will add an MFI-55 instead of the current DL in the J-11A, you can see a video of it on their YouTube. They plan to do that so it can be sold individually, maybe there’s a few other things they’ll change
Old 09-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #28
zhukov032186

''Redfor conspiracies everywhere''
Stop slamming the MiG down Pepin, and you won't have this ''50% accident rate''. Fly it how you're supposed to fly it. And stop blaming conspiracies. You people are laughable with this nonsense.

Satarosa, you're asking for features that were never intended to be in them in the first place, necessitating creation from scratch development. ''Oh, it's not MUCH just blah blah blah''.

If you want a fully simulated aircraft, don't use a simplified aircraft created 10+ years ago. Easy. ''But it doesn't have muh favorites available'' yeah, that's life.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #29
Gierasimov

Thumbs down To the contrary...

No need to be agitated and rude zhukov032186.
OP has got valid points and this is wishlist item.
I flew A-10C and now flying F-18C, occasionally MiG-29 and Su-33 - that would change if these PFM/SSM modules were given at least animated primary cockpit controls - ever tried navigation with MiG-29?
Plus these aircraft are not 10 years old mate, those ones were replaced with the new visuals and PFM not so long ago.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:21 PM   #30
pepin1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
''Redfor conspiracies everywhere''
Stop slamming the MiG down Pepin, and you won't have this ''50% accident rate''. Fly it how you're supposed to fly it. And stop blaming conspiracies. You people are laughable with this nonsense.

Satarosa, you're asking for features that were never intended to be in them in the first place, necessitating creation from scratch development. ''Oh, it's not MUCH just blah blah blah''.

If you want a fully simulated aircraft, don't use a simplified aircraft created 10+ years ago. Easy. ''But it doesn't have muh favorites available'' yeah, that's life.
You don’t have right to tell the people how they must think or write things in your favor way of thinking. The most you can do is stay away of the thread.