FoxDelta

fitting, i might do an iteration for the lower rails for longevity

IMG_20190324_103103.thumb.jpg.0c611fe188d8cde9d1c9fa0220b68b11.jpg

IMG_20190324_103823.thumb.jpg.a92a0ec4c1c9dbeef475fbdeebf793dd.jpg

final detent

i will mount all parts, and post the files in the next days

IMG_20190325_093406.thumb.jpg.574d68088fe637b8450954bb28f2ccd8.jpg

Hi, looks really good!!!

Does the left fingerlift interferes with the pin that you move to attach/detach the 2 throttle levers together???

i can still link them together bending the FL forward, but yes, its interfering

glad u like it

I noticed that the linkerschuch.stl piece has an angled bottom, that the other side one doesn't, this requires angle drilling in the handle, what's the purpose of this?

u can drill straight, just use the one part i added where the upper and lower are connected for reference.

the reason, during prototyping i noteced that the front sides of both levers are not aligned plain, the left one is tilted slightly back. u can check that when holding a straight or plain pencil to them. so i corrected the connectors for a perfect movement.

if u think u won t need this improvement or your levers are aligned plain u may use the right connector parts on the left too, but i used the modified for the left side, be aware

thos angle is added on the upper left connector(linkerSchuh.stl) and the lower left slide rail(Keillinks.stl)

Edited by FoxDelta

• 4 weeks later...

@FoxDelta Love your work!!! I am waiting on the F-14B Wing Sweep project to continue.

But I gotta ask. I have been stalking you on Thingverse, youtube, etc, but I cannot find it anywhere. Any chance you could post up that toggle switch landing gear wheel that you have on your throttle's Autopilot switch? I have been looking all over for that thing but no luck at all.

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

@FoxDelta Love your work!!! I am waiting on the F-14B Wing Sweep project to continue.

But I gotta ask. I have been stalking you on Thingverse, youtube, etc, but I cannot find it anywhere. Any chance you could post up that toggle switch landing gear wheel that you have on your throttle's Autopilot switch? I have been looking all over for that thing but no luck at all.

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

thx,

planning to continue on the sweep lever next week, kinda busy atm , just a bit polishing needed,

regarding the gear lever, thats not my design, TERRY DACTILE did it and that was the point where i got interested in 3d printing for my hotas, link below

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3591804&postcount=12

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...

just showing a new iteration without the need to void warranty

IMG_20190926_121333.thumb.jpg.273a43545dbf41622c5ec297cbd776bc.jpg

Edited by FoxDelta

I was pretty close yesterday to ordering all the parts for the original (and the radar elevation) from Shapeways but held off. Guess I made a good decision. :)

This sounds perfect! When do you expect to make it available?

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I was pretty close yesterday to ordering all the parts for the original (and the radar elevation) from Shapeways but held off. Guess I made a good decision. :)

This sounds perfect! When do you expect to make it available?

shapeways seems to be an expensive option here.

, i most likely will do a rework of the rdr elevation mods housing this winter for a more professional fit

I was ready to mount the initial version today ... everything printed and refined.

So I`m really happy that I waited and checked the thread before drilling holes in my Warthog.

FD if you share the stl's for that one, I really owe U a drink.:thumbup::thumbup:

i, myself will remain on the drill version because of the better look and stability jfyi

u should might consider doing a collective order to get better quotes from the print services, i would guess, in really good quality, u might end with about 100€ approx or maybe a little cheaper

Yes Shapeways will be expensive, but it’s a trade off. For the amount I spend on this kind of thing, it’s better than buying a printer.

Looking forward to you releasing the new fingerlifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)