Planes will not repair when only gear/wheels are damaged. - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-30-2017, 06:24 AM   #21
Winston 60

I just experience this myself Friday night in a multiplayer mission in an Su-25T. I bent the gear in a hard landing so it was nearly impossible to taxi off the runway. With much difficulty I managed to make it back to the ramp and asked for a repair.... "copy" was the reply, but I never got the repair. I tried several times and was always told "copy" but no repair of the gear was ever made. I eventually had to select a new aircraft.

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit
VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti
FTW
MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080
MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit
GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset
Winston 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:44 PM   #22
Simpit

Guys, it suddenly works - at least with my UH-1 - probably due to the latest DCS World update . I have recorded the repair process on you tube.

edit: Ok, the trick is to shut down the egine completely (I realize this with the autostop-sequence). You can run the repair-function before this or afterwards. After the engines stops the repair process starts a countdown from 160 seconds in 10 seconds-steps.

If you don´t want to watch the full boring clip, log in at minute 5:15 for watching the repair process (please notice the commands and the process-history in the right upper screen-corner):

Hans Dieter

Last edited by Simpit; 02-09-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Simpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 05:21 PM   #23
TheTrooper

For future notice if anyone has trouble with Damaged wheel repair. From F18 perspective you must shutdown the aircraft before wheel repairs can take place. ie. request repair then shut the plan down. Ground staff will fix
TheTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote