Chuck's A-10C Warthog Guide

Charly_Owl

That is great starting for most people.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Very Nice:thumbup: Thx will help out a lot of Folk new and old:music_whistling::pilotfly::joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Your work is great and deserves the appreciation of DCS community. excellent as always:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

What is "rep" and why do people always tell me it's inbound? Is that an idiom of some sort?

Huh?

Reputation power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WIN 10, i7-2600K at 3.4ghz, 2x OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD RAID 0, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, Gainward GeForce GTX 590, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Track IR 5 PRO. DCS 1.5.3.52724.74 - DCS 2.0.2.52369

What is "rep" and why do people always tell me it's inbound? Is that an idiom of some sort?

Reputation, the green bar under your name. I suppose it shows you the community appreciate you and your voice, your work, and contributions.

If you have a high rep, you are probably taken more serious. I'm sure there are other reasons but it's also another way of saying thanks.

Reputation, the green bar under your name. I suppose it shows you the community appreciate you and your voice, your work, and contributions.

If you have a high rep, you are probably taken more serious. I'm sure there are other reasons but it's also another way of saying thanks.

Oh, ok! Good to know. I thought the green bar was relative to the number of posts...

Thank you kind Sir, all your guides make the DCS experience even more enjoyable for me and I am sure many others.:thumbup:

i5/9600K wc, Z390XP, 32Gb/DDR4, 1080ti wc, 850 Evo SSD, TMWH, DSD FLT1, ORs.

A10C, UH1, MI8, BF109K4, SA342M, L39C, M2000C, Mig21BIS, Mig15, F86, C101, Hawk, F-14, F-5E, Spitfire MkIX, AV8B N/A, FA-18C, P51-D, Yak 52, Mig19p, F-16C, JF-17 OPF, Red Flag2, MusRel, BnboB, Tbs, TEW 3.0, TTQ, MI8 OFC, SC.

Chuck, thank you very much for your valuable contribution. Your work will help many new members of our community.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

• 4 years later...

Greetings everyone,

It's been four years since I wrote the A-10C guide, back in 2015. Four years... 'feels like forever, doesn't it? With Eagle Dynamics updating their Warthog cockpit, I thought I would bring my A-10 guide up to standards as well.

So there it is!

Link: https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-a-10c-warthog/

Some of you may be shocked to see that the document practically quadrupled in size. This may be a big turnoff for some, and I understand that. However, I wanted to dig deeper on the system side and provide something a bit more in line with the latest guides.

thank you Chuck, just starting to learn this bird, so this is priceless!!

M2000 | Mig-21 | Mig-15 | F-14 | UH-1H HUEY | A-10C II | MB-339A | A-4E-C | F-18 | F-86 | KA-50 | F-16 |AH-64D| NTTR | PG |

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G 3.9GHz + RX 580 8GB OC + 32Gb + 1TB SSD

Thank you. I went back to the A-10C recently while waiting for updates on the F-18 and F-16. I can’t wait to dig into your new manual. Your work is priceless.

i9 11900KF, RTX 3090 24GB G DDR6X, 1TB SSD, 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, Reverb G2.

Thank you. I went back to the A-10C recently while waiting for updates on the F-18 and F-16. I can’t wait to dig into your new manual. Your work is priceless.

Exact same here... The A-10C feels so much more like a finished and complete module! It is a joy to relearn it in your new guide: it is awesome!!! Thanks so much!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

The A-10 where it has got to now, along with Chucks guide, what a great time to be alive.

i5/9600K wc, Z390XP, 32Gb/DDR4, 1080ti wc, 850 Evo SSD, TMWH, DSD FLT1, ORs.

A10C, UH1, MI8, BF109K4, SA342M, L39C, M2000C, Mig21BIS, Mig15, F86, C101, Hawk, F-14, F-5E, Spitfire MkIX, AV8B N/A, FA-18C, P51-D, Yak 52, Mig19p, F-16C, JF-17 OPF, Red Flag2, MusRel, BnboB, Tbs, TEW 3.0, TTQ, MI8 OFC, SC.

Even if the Hog is a 'RTFM' kind of module ???? relearning (or learning) it with Chuck's guide is so easy and fun! I really suggest to complete that with LOBO's fantastic checklist!

Here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/172905/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D