Dynamic Campaign

Rafal

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3735513&postcount=178

Dynamic Campaign

While a hangar of great aircraft is certainly a wonderful thing, having an engaging, exciting, and dynamic combat environment is equally important. We have been developing the inner-workings of a dynamic campaign system which will continue into 2019. Based on the strategic goals and tactical situations, the systems will create dynamic Air Tasking Orders (ATO) that players then join to help their side to victory. This work is non-trivial, but we believe the addition of this system should be exciting for DCS users.

I'd like to know more about the planned features. I'd love to be able to have some clear limits for the sides. For example, I would love to populate a map with a couple of carrier battle groups and have a Kuznetsov vs Nimitz class showdown or a large war

• ED Team

Hi all

Once the team are happy they will prepare a status report on the project that we can share with you during newsletters.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Another 'meaningful' statement.

Aren't they happy now? Should I tell a joke to make them happy?

-Knock, knock.

-Who's there?

-Bare-bones early access.

Sorry we do try to update you as much as we can but we can not make it go any faster.

When the team are ready we will show progress or details to everyone.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2