spit has no motion feed to motion setups

will the spitfire output motion feed like the other aircrafts in DCS????

strange how its the only one that doesn't

any info appreciated

thanks for reading

OK. I'll bite....

What is "motion feed"?

I tried to look it up and the term seems to only apply to subwoofers and duck decoys :smartass:

Exceptional engineering...and a large hammer to make it fit!

Just checked it on my Motion platform and it works perfectly for me. Using NextLevels latest software 2.70 updated to include support for DCS 2.5Beta. Before I updated the NextLevel software, ALL DCS aircraft and choppers were “broken” in motion output.

HotTom - what we are talking about is the output from a simulator to a motion platform, so that pitch, roll and yaw (as well as sway, heave and surge if you have gone the whole hog and got a 6 DoF Motion platform) is sensed. My rig has the seat actuated in pitch and roll only, but the level of immersion in VR when combined with a Buttkicker is incredible!!

Just checked it on my Motion platform and it works perfectly for me. Using NextLevels latest software 2.70 updated to include support for DCS 2.5Beta. Before I updated the NextLevel software, ALL DCS aircraft and choppers were “broken” in motion output.

HotTom - what we are talking about is the output from a simulator to a motion platform, so that pitch, roll and yaw (as well as sway, heave and surge if you have gone the whole hog and got a 6 DoF Motion platform) is sensed. My rig has the seat actuated in pitch and roll only, but the level of immersion in VR when combined with a Buttkicker is incredible!!

Aha:pain:

If he had said "buttkicker" I would have understood him. One of those destroyed a perfectly good desk chair.

Thanks.:doh:

Edited by HotTom

Exceptional engineering...and a large hammer to make it fit!