Adding Rep From Mobile - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
Devrim
Veteran

Reputation power: 33
Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all
Question Adding Rep From Mobile

Anybody can add reputation from mobile? Android/Chrome for example?

Touching +/- icon is OK but when touching in text box, rep window disappears.

Anyone?

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE
Devrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #2
Rangi

Reputation power: 15
Rangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really nice

On android, long press on rep button and open in new window
Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #3
Vitormouraa

Reputation power: 41
Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devrim View Post
Anybody can add reputation from mobile? Android/Chrome for example?

Touching +/- icon is OK but when touching in text box, rep window disappears.

Anyone?
Yup! It happens with me as well. Chrome this case. I use Tapatalk to watch the forums, but Tapatalk does not support the rep button

Uhm.. sniped?

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
Devrim
Veteran

Reputation power: 33
Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangi View Post
On android, long press on rep button and open in new window
Oh. That's... You're right.
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitormouraa View Post
Yup! It happens with me as well. Chrome this case. I use Tapatalk to watch the forums, but Tapatalk does not support the rep button
Yea, but, somehow I don't (didn't) like the Tapatalk... :\

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE
Devrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #5
Rangi

Reputation power: 15
Rangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really niceRangi is just really nice

Long press/open in new window also works for viewing pictures, search etc......
Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote