Mouse click in cockpit dont work in 1.5.7

the mouse works in menus just fine and i can see the little yellow "plus" cursor as usual but it dosent switch anytning. no buttons, nor dials work no matter how much i click. i also tried to click just about everywhere to see if its just off mark but nothing. the cursor wont change to that "upp down" arrow symbol either when placed on top of a swich or rotary.. it worked fine last week so must be something the update did. i tried the alt+c and the cursor disappeared and came back but still no functionallity.. ive tried A10C and the M2000 and same problem for both modules.

in 2.1.1 the cursor works just fine so most likely not some hardware problem.

i cant seem to find any earlier post on this so i fear its just me? or am i just blind...:music_whistling:

-----

My life as a child did not prepare me for the fact that the world is full of cruel and bitter things.

-Robert Oppenheimer, 1904-1967

TM Warthog Hotas, TM Rudder, Track IR 5

Next Level GT Ultimate V2 Gaming Chair Racing Simulator Cockpit

43" Screen

• 1 month later...

I have reported this and was just told it’s a known issue.

I work around the issue by alt-tab to another app, e.g. head tracking, then click on the DCS window. Mouse control comes back!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box