Graphics in BS2 Training and Campaign

Horns

Do graphics in the training and campaign improve as the assets in the broader game improve, or do they have to be improved specifically? Just trying to figure out if they screenshots in the store are representative of the way terrain and other vehicles look now...

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Yes. The Caucasus map is undergoing a renovation with better terrain textures, trees, water, building detail so any missions taking place there will look better when the updated map gets released. Some pictures in the store could be older and not reflect some other changes that were made. I don't recall ground units ever being improved so what you see is what they look like.

BS2 is part of DCS World so, yes, any graphics improvements to DCS World will also apply to BS2 (terrain, AI, effects, etc.). This includes for existing missions and campaigns.

Yes. The Caucasus map is undergoing a renovation with better terrain textures, trees, water, building detail so any missions taking place there will look better when the updated map gets released. Some pictures in the store could be older and not reflect some other changes that were made. I don't recall ground units ever being improved so what you see is what they look like.

Thanks to both of you. Awesome that this community has people such as yourselves who are both knowledgeable and willing to help.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)