HARM

oldpop

These are great news but i rather have tgp first :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

wait..! will all these be implemented in 16th?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I would not count on that. Maybe *some* of these.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

All these items have no set time to be implemented that I am aware of. If we get videos, within a few days, of Matt demonstrating the upcoming updates that then will be the best indicator of what's to come. I don't see Matt giving any solid schedule.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

Right now we can only say with confidence that HARM SP mode for sometime this month. However, this is our best estimate and not a promise. HARM, JDAM, JSOW, and datalink/SA page are all very complex systems to develop and test.

Honestly HARM and ATFLIR are the biggest things keeping the hornet from being a devastating SEAD and all-around A/G monster, and I can't wait for them. The biggest issue I have is finding targets quickly when I arrive at the target area and surviving air defenses long enough to make a couple attack runs. HARM and ATFLIR should take care of both. GPS guided weapons are nice for pre-planned strike missions against fixed targets, but those are pretty manageable even with dumb bombs if you have the exact coordinates ahead of time.

Right now we can only say with confidence that HARM SP mode for sometime this month. However, this is our best estimate and not a promise. HARM, JDAM, JSOW, and datalink/SA page are all very complex systems to develop and test.

Fair enough Matt. Appreciate the response! With the LITEN pod already in play in DCS is it something we can expect before the HARM?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

All these items have no set time to be implemented that I am aware of. If we get videos, within a few days, of Matt demonstrating the upcoming updates that then will be the best indicator of what's to come. I don't see Matt giving any solid schedule.

Also that has to be prior to mondays. They usually take monday's build to make the update build rainbowdashwink.png

My guess is the HARM could be in, wouldn't count on the others though.

... beat me to it rdlaugh.png

Isn't the 23rd the next OB schedule date? That's when the Christen Eagle comes out.

I was thinking it'd be the 16th. Last one was 12-20, next one which was omitted due to the holidays would have been 01-02 and then two weeks later would be in a week. Thought the CEII release date was off schedule when I first saw it. They might have shifted the schedule, but then I'd have expected an OB update today rdlaugh.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Isn't the 23rd the next OB schedule date? That's when the Christen Eagle comes out.

Wags or Nineline (cant remember who) said the next OB update is the 16th, then following update is the 23rd.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Hi! In the future, can our JSOW and JDAM plan flight routes?

I'm pretty sure this will be possible for the JSOW and not possible for the JDAM.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

...With the LITEN pod already in play in DCS is it something we can expect before the HARM?

This I am interested in as well. With the TGP being ready on the A10C I wonder how much work it might be to hook it up to a hornet.

Are we looking at easy to implement and might get it in a month or two or is it just easier than the ATFLIR and will get it this summer instead of spring 2020 like the ATFLIR.

They've said it's not just a matter of "copy and paste" from the A-10 to the Hornet.. that said, I am hoping the hard work is already done in the original design. I reckon they made that announcement because they anticipated that it wouldn't take that long..

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

This I am interested in as well. With the TGP being ready on the A10C I wonder how much work it might be to hook it up to a hornet.

Are we looking at easy to implement and might get it in a month or two or is it just easier than the ATFLIR and will get it this summer instead of spring 2020 like the ATFLIR.

It still requires some work to fit the TGP for the Hornet. For example, the switch functionality might need some work. While the Hornet sensor switch works pretty much like the A-10C's DMS, there is no counterpart to the A-10C's TMS in the Hornet.

What's the target alt reference about? Does that mean BARO, GPS derived etc?

Yeah, I wonder about that too.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Target Altitude is MSL - whether derived from a pre-planned set of coords, or the ATFLIR/Litening, Radar, etc.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

What's the target alt reference about? Does that mean BARO, GPS derived etc?

The target elevation reference parameter sets whether the target altitude is in MSL or HAE. MSL = elevation above mean sea level and HAE = height above ellipsoid. GPS uses a standard ellipsoid (WGS84) as a model of the earth, so this setting allows you to set coordinates in the receiver's native format, or the regular meters/feet above sea level you'd find in a map etc. MSL coordinates are automatically converted to HAE by the onboard systems in the JDAM.

And don't worry about the "above" part of HAE; it accepts negative numbers as well. Anything between -100m / -328ft to +10000m / 32808 ft.