Best Mods for CA?

4eyes

Also, where do you find a complete list of key commands for the ground vehicles?

Within DCS, select Options -> Controls -> "Combined Arms" to see the complete list of commands.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Pretty much no mods exist for CA. There are additional driveable vehicles tho.

I bought CA during the sale. After getting into it, I am seeing all the limitations. CA "had" lot's of potential. But, right now it look's like a abandoned child. I wish that I had spent my money on something else. :doh:

I am looking for a hard copy of key commands I can print off.

Useful mods?

Make a HTML of your keyboard controls for CA and the use https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1730806/ to put it in a usable format. The HTML is in a terrible format to try and read or find what your looking for. The macro maker will categorize the commands by system for you.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

I'd like a mod that would replace the put an MFD in the Command Map, Gunner/Driver, and ISO views.

I could see the options presented as pages:

1. Commanded Units List
  2. Scroll-able map
  3. Artillery orders/setup
  4. Drone Video Feed
  5. Radar for equipped vehicles
  6. Unit Orders

Trying to get back into CA, but nothing has improved since I bought it. At least nothing to make it more playable.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS