UN Campagne Teachers Mission

SchneeFee

• 2 weeks later...

For, me just opening the mission planner from the briefing page before I start the mission seems to fix the issue.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I played the UN campaign last time on 2.5.5. I remember I needed to open up one mission in order to remove some trees, because you are supposed to land up in the mountains somewhere, and when that mission was made, there were no trees at that spot, which the 2.5 update introduced.

Just a heads up

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H

That has been fixed in recent versions, but the other issues remain. Mission 15 always crashes on me, and mission 12 fails because Ai opens fire on convoy you are not supposed to destroy. That and occasional dumb flying by AI lead on various missions.

Good that I bought the Huey when it was cheap some time ago, because the overall campaign experience is just that: poor and cheap, destroyed by the bugs in DCS and the campaign itself.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

That has been fixed in recent versions, but the other issues remain. Mission 15 always crashes on me, and mission 12 fails because Ai opens fire on convoy you are not supposed to destroy. That and occasional dumb flying by AI lead on various missions.

Good that I bought the Huey when it was cheap some time ago, because the overall campaign experience is just that: poor and cheap, destroyed by the bugs in DCS and the campaign itself.

Are you on Open Beta er stable? Because I had only one problem with this campaign, as I mentioned earlier, otherwise it worked like a charm in 2.5.5 stable

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H

Open beta, because of the aforementioned fixes. The issues with mission 12 were reported more than a year ago in the other thread so it's not a recent problem.

The fixed campaign missions are available on the beta only, so I played that version.

And the mission 12 bug is more than a year old, so it's equally broken on the stable. Maybe you were just lucky and your wingman did not get close enough to blow the convoy.

The only beta-related issue seem to be the crash in the last mission. So the stable is not much of an improvement.

• ED Team

do you happen to have a track replay or crash log handy?

I will take a look.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It's the one I already reported and hopefully fixed for the next beta.

• ED Team
It's the one I already reported and hopefully fixed for the next beta.

Oh the one in the crash thread, yes, all though that crash isnt mission specific, it has happens in others.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2