Is there a way to change the default loadout of the generated missions? All of the flights so far have been not far from my home base so I would rather get rid of the external fuel tanks and take extra JDAM's instead. Selecting my preferred loadout on the mission planner doesn't seem to work as I am back to the default load when the mission loads. I can change my load using the ground crew menu once in the cockpit but would rather just set the default for the mission.

Yes it is in the db_loadouts.lua file in the Init folder !

If you want more JDAM for FA-18C you can try to change :

[7] = {
                   ["CLSID"] = "{FPU_8A_FUEL_TANK}",
                   ["num"] = 7,
               },
               [3] = {
                   ["CLSID"] = "{FPU_8A_FUEL_TANK}",
                   ["num"] = 3,
               },

by

[7] = {
                   ["CLSID"] = "{BRU55_2*GBU-38}",
                   ["num"] = 7,
               },
               [3] = {
                   ["CLSID"] = "{BRU55_2*GBU-38}",
                   ["num"] = 3,
               },

Using Notepad++ then generate a new mission with nextmission.bat

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Hi guys, is there a way to install the new version of indo-pak without reseting your progress from the previous version?

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hi guys, is there a way to install the new version of indo-pak without reseting your progress from the previous version?

Well no big changes in this version. Change the ScriptsMod folder, and of course the new Indo-Pak War Mod if you play in Open Beta. I made little changes to Targetlist.lua but not really important so you don't have to change it : for Pakistan air forces I changed the Interception minimal number of fighters to 4 instead of 2. if you really want this option look in Active folder and change values in targetlist inside ) .

I think that's all

Use Nextmission.bat and your campaign should continue ... :thumbup:

Well no big changes in this version. Change the ScriptsMod folder, and of course the new Indo-Pak War Mod if you play in Open Beta. I made little changes to Targetlist.lua but not really important so you don't have to change it : for Pakistan air forces I changed the Interception minimal number of fighters to 4 instead of 2. if you really want this option look in Active folder and change values in targetlist inside ) .

I think that's all

Thank you CEF. I'll update the scriptmods, but I think I'll stick with just 2 for the interception minimal number.

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Lol the stable just got updated with practically all the open beta stuff. Good thing you guys already have this open beta ready.

Ok, so I just downloaded the Harrier over PG campaign, but I'm confused on the installation.

It says to Download Dynamic Campaign Engine and extract to "...\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech...

Ok, so first off, where is the engine? I can't find anything via Google or forum search about a standalone DCE download. Lots of DCE campaigns, but not the engine itself.

Second, it says Download campaign and extract to "...\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\Missions\Campaigns.

So, do I extract both the tech and DCE_Missionscript_mod folders to that location?

I just find the instructions to be a little vague when they say "the engine" or "the campaign." Like, tell me specifically which file/folder goes to precisely what location. I need the instructions to be a little clearer, please.

Yes. The tech and engine goes to the user /saved games thing

Also make sure to edit the mission scripting file with notepad in the ED folder on the regular folder.

ALSO "edit" the 3 .bat files for each or any campaign - make sure the path is correct hsually it has the wrong letter for a hard drive.

I couldnt get it to work for years and ppl here helped me finally a few months ago. The campaigns are everything theyre advertised to be. I went from not playing dcs at all (id play a new module and get burned out playing the same campaign 10 times)

I think that's all

What do you mean change the scriptmods folder?

Im downloading the update now.. i just fly the f14 campaigns.. besides the missionscripting.lua what else do I need to change?

Miguel went missing on me - did you see the screen of the error Im getting in the Iranian F14 campaign? Its odd as the other 2 work still and I changed nothing

Finally in TF68 (80s) I noticed many strike flights refuse to attack targets. Especially F18s targetting the EWR sites. Ive seen 3 seperate strikes of f18s (once modified with my own loadout, 2x using the mk83s default) they dont attack the target at all.

I see this with other strike aircraft sometimes but it seems to happen a lot in this campaign especially with

The EWR sites

Sukhumi Army Depot

PS - whats the High Value Target in Tbilisi? :)

Hi

I keep getting this error running a mission now. I keep flying if i hitnoknbut the error pops up every few minutes now :(

Sorry couldnt take a screenshot normal method

Hi, Sublime,

Sorry, I'm a little busy ^^

That error message? Is it on the stable?

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Hi, Sublime,

Sorry, I'm a little busy ^^

That error message? Is it on the stable?

Hello

Yes it is. It kept popping up, I flew the entire mission but itd keep occurring, sometimes once every minute then nothing for 10 and so on.

And but of course, I appreciate your help so very much

Ok, so I just downloaded the Harrier over PG campaign, but I'm confused on the installation.

It says to Download Dynamic Campaign Engine and extract to "...\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech...

Ok, so first off, where is the engine? I can't find anything via Google or forum search about a standalone DCE download. Lots of DCE campaigns, but not the engine itself.

Second, it says Download campaign and extract to "...\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\Missions\Campaigns.

So, do I extract both the tech and DCE_Missionscript_mod folders to that location?

I just find the instructions to be a little vague when they say "the engine" or "the campaign." Like, tell me specifically which file/folder goes to precisely what location. I need the instructions to be a little clearer, please.

Hi, where did you find your installation documentation ???

Was it in this pdf file : DCE Campaigns installation and How to play ? It begins by this :

DCE campaigns Quick installation guide v1.4

Then 1st part :

1 - Download a new DCE campaign zip file (TF, XXX over PG or India-Pakistan War 71)

-Open it with an unzipper program 7zip, Winzip, Winrar etc.

2- Copy/paste (or unzip) « tech » folder in your « Users/UserName/saved

games/Dcs/Mods/» folder :

etc...

This PDF can be found here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14JOz2Lcp54koclxN8x7sn9ObgaTa5rpA/view?usp=sharing

and was in Harrier over PG -v20.33.03.zip file you downloaded...

There are screenshots in this pdf to help installation can you confirm you have the good one please ?

Hello

Yes it is. It kept popping up, I flew the entire mission but itd keep occurring, sometimes once every minute then nothing for 10 and so on.

And but of course, I appreciate your help so very much

A new version of all those campaigns will come soon :thumbup:

I know there was a stable update yesterday but I have not forced my DCS to update yet. If I update it, will it break the Harriers over PG campaign or do I need to do some additional steps to get it working? I have all SAM's destroyed and am working on stationary bases and vehicles now but didn't want to break the campaign before I finish it.

Hi

I keep getting this error running a mission now. I keep flying if i hitnoknbut the error pops up every few minutes now :(

Sorry couldnt take a screenshot normal method

ED has added new events (parachute...) but with an empty description, so it bugs

For the moment we will try to prevent these error windows from appearing,

Download these 2 files and install them in the folder

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod\Mission Scripts

Then, run SkipMission.bat file

Warning: only compatible with version 20.33 ScriptsMod

EventsTracker.lua

AddCommandRadioF10.lua

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Yeah managed to get couple of those errors in MBOT original campaign as well. Everytime an FA18 dropped a laser bomb it threw out an error, i okayed it and and it went thru. Managed to finish mission no problem. Im glad you're workin on it.

:book:

ED has added new events (parachute...) but with an empty description, so it bugs

For the moment we will try to prevent these error windows from appearing,

Download these 2 files and install them in the folder

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod\Mission Scripts

Then, run SkipMission.bat file

Warning: only compatible with version 20.33 ScriptsMod

Thank you sir. If you change your mind about my offer please email me