Silver_Dragon 3D modeling

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, hope to see these ships in DCS soon ;)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 3 months later...

Making some improvement to the Pr.205 cockpit

z7UwpzzGZXY

Expected add some new panels to the cockpit, waiting to some ship cockpit funtionality.

ToDo list:

- Build internal bridge with helm controls, thrusts and other engine manager (manifold, cylinder temperature, oil temperature, exhaust, fuel readers, RPMs, engine condition).

- Add a panel to the fire control radar additional to the actual AK-306 panel.

Surely all panels has been invented, to a fantasy clickable cockpit (some similar to a dangerous waters style). Expected add two UV-16 rocket launchers with chaff rockets as countermeasures (some Pr.205 was equip with them), and some kind of "countermeasure panel on the weapons station.

- ESM panel with frequency reader (radar can actuate as ESM if dont radiate)

- Sa-14 launcher status panel

- Radio panel style Mig-15bis.

- and more......

Edited by Silver_Dragon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for sharing this with me,i will finish her,i have Started to texture her and also I have looked into the Torpedo type which is Mark 8,i will also model the torpedo to be included.

Exporter works without a problem.

Again I cant thnk you enough! and great job on modeling her.

Excellent work! Will you release it separately or with the chinna asset pack?

• 1 month later...

Today I was making some changes on my Pr.205 [Osa I] ship on 3DS Max. Some part of them don´t like has been making them and I start to redone them. I making a "bored" Stream by some hours on my Youtube and my Twitch Channel, sorry by the bad quality.

Music has from Star Citizen soundtrack, I expected making more on that weekend. Thanks to all, folks.