Darken Bort Numbers?

David A Sell

Hi Skinners,

I have looked through some threads and Can't seem to find how I can Darken the bort numbers, The default color of them dosent have enough contrast with the skin I'm working on. Any quickj and dirty way to darken the numbers used via the Description.lua or by changing the Tail-number .dds?

Thanks!

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

Found my own work-around just after posting this. If anyone wanders in looking for the same:

The Default skin VMA-311D used a darker Bort number for the tail, it actually has 2 differant tail number dds files in the skin, the darker being named " AV8_TNumbers_VMA311D1 " I copied that Tail number dds and moved into my skin folder, renaming it to overwrite the existing tail number dds. Did just what I needed.

However, if there is a better way, for future reference, I'm all ears

Thanks!

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

change the colour in photoshop is what i normally do

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

change the color in photoshop is what i normally do

Tried that first and all I got was Dark Blocks over where the numbers should of been. I must have screwed something up, will try it again that way next time. Thanks!

That is precisely what I did DrPhibes!

I have not worked with Alpha channels before, will need to read up a bit, but so glad you guys have isolated my issue, Thanks Guys!