MODS by CUBANACE SIMULATIONS

From now on I will Post Work of my Upcoming Mods in this page.

[/b

MODS DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP.

=Su-7 (mod)

=Pak Fa (mod)

=KC-130T (Project)

"NOtes"

COCKPIT

KC-130 Cockpit Donated by Ritt a Marine,He is also Helping me with the Intel About the KC-130 ex.

EXTERNAL PlaceHolder MODEL BY....

KC-130 External Model By Razbam and clearance Aquired.

So my respect and credits go to them.

SU-7 External Model by Pedro caparros, model is not in great Shape and needs Work.

I am only Task with Fixing external model errors and adding the animations and code to make the mod work.

Video of the KC-130 State Below. (Animations of the gauges and controls and Textures still need to be finished .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4S13yhVWvY&t=45s

Su-7 State Below.

And Finally a Motivational video of Developing/Modding.

SU-57 Motivational Video 2018

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 1

1/18/18 Update on the Status on some of my Mods and Projects.

MODS

SU-7 : Was Given Weapon Conector Dummys and Liveries Added.

G-91 : MOre fixing on the External model continues but looking better.

KC-130: Started converting all the textures to DDS.

SU-57: Taxi Light Fixed,included in latest Version.

AI Aircraft for DCS

H-6 : Started Testing the refueling with Other AI aircraft and how they respond to the Cords on the refueling baskets.

MODULE PROJECTS

F-84: Both cockpit and External models are being Modeled From Scratch.

Cuban, the KC-130 cockpit looks good how far will you go with the animation? Will dials do you plan to animate?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Cuban, the KC-130 cockpit looks good how far will you go with the animation? Will dials do you plan to animate?

Hi Jacks The KC-130 is my FIrst Aircraft that I will code the gauges in LUA

All gauges will be animated in code.

As for the clickable part of the PIT is quite simple and only simple systems will be modeled at start,like landing gear,flaps,Engines start up,and Electrical system including lights.

As for animation everything will be linked and animated,including throttle and control yokes/pedals ex.

Edited by cubanace

C-130 is the mod i am inerested in most.

i hope it goes to a good point. we really need decent cargo/refuel/awacs planes

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The best topic i read this year after the F-18!

Good lock and keep us update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

The KC-130T has turn out better than spected for many reasons.

Ritt a Former marine has really been helping me on the details on the KC-130 and is currently finding out more details needed to take this a bit further and more detailed,He also send the manual of the KC-130T which is 956 pages long and in great detail,Also I found naca test flights and reports about the KC-130 Aerodynamics so the wing and flight model can be made,good thing it is not Completely classified.

DO I LIKE WORKING ON THE KC-130T?

And to be honest I love this plane and I really enjoy Working on this one and an honor to help out this former Marine and make This Aircraft come alive in dcs as a mod and maybe more than that someday.

Concerns

My only Concern is the 4 engines modeling in dcs world,at the moment I don't think its possible to have 4 engine management,maybe things will change with 2.5.

Multiseat

The KC-130 has a crew of 5 and I will include this feature.

Can you add multicrew with sdk access?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

multi-crew can be done easy enough even without SDK Access..

Just a matter of setting the views.lua correctly and the keyboard commands.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Bests News Anyone has giving me so Far, I knew it was possible,but hearing it from someone like your self confirms my theory.

Edited by cubanace

Surly Cubanace means cockpit sharing? so that you can use the 5 different seats in multiplayer?

And if im not misstaken, making a sharable multiplayer capable cockpit is not doable without the SDK?

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

The KC-130T has turn out better than spected for many reasons.

Ritt a Former marine has really been helping me on the details on the KC-130 and is currently finding out more details needed to take this a bit further and more detailed,He also send the manual of the KC-130T which is 956 pages long and in great detail,Also I found naca test flights and reports about the KC-130 Aerodynamics so the wing and flight model can be made,good thing it is not Completely classified.

DO I LIKE WORKING ON THE KC-130T?

And to be honest I love this plane and I really enjoy Working on this one and an honor to help out this former Marine and make This Aircraft come alive in dcs as a mod and maybe more than that someday.

Concerns

My only Concern is the 4 engines modeling in dcs world,at the moment I don't think its possible to have 4 engine management,maybe things will change with 2.5.

Multiseat

The KC-130 has a crew of 5 and I will include this feature.

This all sounds awesome! Excited to see your results! One correction...I believe Marines don't ever consider themselves Former Marines, Only Retired. But in Ritt's case he's still active duty;)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

You just have to specify your crew member size in your aircraft lua file, and then call the views. Your views is based on coordinates and an imaginary X, Y, Z axis' that determine how far you can move around. 3DS Max (the software used to make these planes besides Blender) is very useful to get these numbers. It is just numbers defining where, and then he just has to add commands into the plane controls to let you go to those spots.

That only enables you to switch pilot seats, it does not allow for multi crew capability in multiplayer

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a line in your aircraft lua file that specifies the crew member size and the positions. It automatically syncs with multiplayer ;)

I disagree on that. If that was true we would have more mods with multi crew by this point.

But I would be happy to be proven wrong .....

Edited by shaggy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

KC-130T RoadMap

Animation for the Cockpit Steering Weel is being Added and Work on,Both the KC-130 and AC-130 use a steering Weel to steer the Aircraft on the Ground,Also BAsic TurboProp sounds Added.

MultiSeat is being Coded and its already Working in single player and Online,I will include a preview video when all cords are complete for different seats.

Also you guys will noticed tons of textures missing and that's fine,there is a lot to code and add up.

Stations are as follows= Pilot/Copilot/flight Engineer/Second Flight Engineer/the two LoadMasters Use passenger Seats ( A total of 6 Crew Members)

All these Seat positions are being Coded and Setup.

Preview Video of the Steering Weel and sound,Excuse my Joystick its extremely old and does not work good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-zTA5NXiP0

Edited by cubanace

will those mfd's work? also can you make it look worn out when adding textures?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3362981&postcount=25

7NPotuLfRvamrY0juUsKyw.png

You also need to write in the aircraft.lua file that the seats are playable. Either than that, conceptional proof that it works. ;)

2nd screenshot is it in multiplayer arena.

I know how to do this, but adding the feature so a 2nd pilot can pick the backseat and fly with you in multiplayer is not working with only editing aircraft and view.lua. the way you have it setup now is only for 1 pilot to switch between 2 seats. Not for 2 pilots to pick one seat each. Am I correct ? Otherwise I would like further proof of that you have this working in multiplayer, with a friend flying in the back seat........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]