Looking to Join a Squad in the U.S.

Checkmate

I've been trying to find a squad located in the U.S. that will help me to become more proficient in the F/A-18, F-16 and A-10C. I have reached out to several squads and never heard back. I know some squads are just filled and other don't have the resources. I very much miss the camaraderie and fun I had when I was a member some years back. Unfortunately, my old squad has move over to flying IL2, but I really wanted to take DCS to the next level. If anyone can recommend a squad or knows of one that is recruiting in the U.S. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Feetwet

first fighter wing.com

We have a Viper and Hornet squadron, and do some A10C. We fly as close to RL operations as we can get. Stop over to the website or our discord to see if we’re a good fit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Thanks for the quick response. I checked out the recruitment page and it says currently there are no F/A-18 Hornet instructors available, just my luck. I really wanted to take my flying to the next level, but I tried several squads and looks like there is nothing available in the U.S. right now.

Hello Checkmate,

We are a F-16C and A-10C US based EST group who are recruiting at the moment. Feel free to check out our post:

If we aren't something that fits you, there are quite a few US groups looking right now, you just need to know where to look :)

Check out other resources like the wingman finder discord server, and wingman finder facebook page among others

good luck in your search

Hey Feetwet!

CVW-8 has closed Hornet recruiting for CAT 1 students...but we are considering applications for guys who have some of the basics already down. We are U.S.based with operations anchored to EST time. We are a U.S. Navy mil-sim Carrier Air Wing with F/A-18C and F-14 operational squadrons. I am the skipper of VFA-87 and in charge of Hornet operations within the Wing. Our culture places a high emphasis on camaraderie and team work...please give our site a look and see if we might be the kind of group you are looking for - looking forward to hearing from you.

https://cvw-8.enjin.com/hornetcountry

Spool

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Discord:https://discord.gg/b8AgE5m

We sent you a Welcome package, but haven't heard back from you.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR