U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Forget about all that. These are first hand accounts of UFO sightings (UAP,s as the Navy now officially calls them) of a whole carrier battle group that witnessed UFO,s for 2 weeks in a row on multiple sensors and even dogfighted them. It’s the encounters of the footage that was released by the pentagon not so long ago which came with a press release that stated these phenomenon are not only very real, but actually very common.. they have become known as “The Nimitz Encounters”

There have never been any dogfights with UFO's, it is just an object spotted and observed by the aircrafts crew.:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OF COURSE THERE HAVE BEEN DOGFIGHTS WITH UFOS SUBS 1950 ROSWELL GREYS WERE SHOT DOWN BY TIME TRAVELING F/A-22S FLOWN BY TOM CRUISE AND JOHN TRAVOLTA WHO ARE LEADING THE REISTANCE ALONG WITH THTA GUY FROM THE GREEN MILE DON'T LISTEN TO SUBS HE'S WICKAN AGENT TRYING TO PREPARE THE EARTH FOR ALIEN INVASION

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Talking of UFO's check out this video, can anyone spot what is wrong with this video, would any of you believe that this video is not from Earth?:joystick:

Hornet COBRA!!!! But not on Earth!:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

OF COURSE THERE HAVE BEEN DOGFIGHTS WITH UFOS SUBS 1950 ROSWELL GREYS WERE SHOT DOWN BY TIME TRAVELING F/A-22S FLOWN BY TOM CRUISE AND JOHN TRAVOLTA WHO ARE LEADING THE REISTANCE ALONG WITH THTA GUY FROM THE GREEN MILE DON'T LISTEN TO SUBS HE'S WICKAN AGENT TRYING TO PREPARE THE EARTH FOR ALIEN INVASION

Look I am a Christian ok.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

There have never been any dogfights with UFO's, it is just an object spotted and observed by the aircrafts crew.:joystick:

Did you even bother to look at the YouTube video? They clearly said that there was a situation where the F-18 pilot decided to investigate a little closer which resulted in some high G maneuvers with the craft, " And it just mirrored the movements of the fighter and turning with the fighters axis"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look I am a Christian ok.

I don't believe you you have evil spirits from GREY SMALL ONES in you but I will pray these evil spirits are removed THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU EVIL SPIRITS LIVE THIS POOR WICKAN KIWI ALONE!!! Itz not workin u r still possessed by KIWI WICKAN spirits and.grey alien probosci

I don't believe you you have evil spirits from GREY SMALL ONES in you but I will pray these evil spirits are removed THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU EVIL SPIRITS LIVE THIS POOR WICKAN KIWI ALONE!!! Itz not workin u r still possessed by KIWI WICKAN spirits and.grey alien probosci
You know those "spirits" are a psychiatric condition better seen by doctors, right? Some of them even mean some kind of disease, worth the visit to proper medical attention.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Whats wrong with you two people? I mean seriously...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

Edited by OPEC

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Did you even bother to look at the YouTube video? They clearly said that there was a situation where the F-18 pilot decided to investigate a little closer which resulted in some high G maneuvers with the craft, " And it just mirrored the movements of the fighter and turning with the fighters axis"

They were just turning to get a better look, if a pilot should get into a situation where there is an Unidentified SpaceShip or AeroSpaceCraft then they should not try to get into a dogfight but just observe them and try to talk to them over GUARD and ask them why they are there. In the Future I am sure that it will become clearer as to why such SpaceShips and AeroSpaceCraft are in the Solar System and what their purpose is. :joystick::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Time for people to not read into detail, glib headlines, quote mine, and make a couple bucks with youtube clicks!

It seems that you have not read it in detail either.

Quote from the article:

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor,

said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

End Quote.

This is the New York Times after all.

Also the US Senate is making a big fuss over it.

Pentagon has 180 days to release at least some of the info

(like that will happen).It has been a month already.

We will see what will happen in December.

UFOs are not in question any more. The real question is

what are they? And no,they are not from China or Russia that is for sure.

Where have you been in the last few months? Under a rock?

We need to arrest Sub17 he's trying to undermine our Earth Defense Forces with the Alien grays Small Ones we need to find that guy from Green Mile and start readying our Harriers to repel the alien invasion ALL Kiwis lile Subs must be arrested and quarantined the entire island of New Zealand probably we don't know how deep the alien infiltration goes

Quote from the article:

said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

End Quote.

And what does that mean, exactly? :music_whistling:

Yeah, not much. A briefing happened. Working for a defense contractor doesn't mean much, either. Pierre Sprey "worked" for one as well and he's a largely regarded as a hack today.

UFOs were never in question, I mean provided you understand the acronym. I find it amusing that conspiracy theorists will refuse to take the government at its word sometimes, but then other times it's some arbiter of absolute truth.

The fulcrum seems to shift based on the preconceptions of the theorist. I'll be waiting for Santa to deliver me the Rocinante, now.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Quote from the article:

End Quote.

This is the New York Times after all.

Also the US Senate is making a big fuss over it.

Pentagon has 180 days to release at least some of the info

(like that will happen).It has been a month already.

We will see what will happen in December.

UFOs are not in question any more. The real question is

what are they? And no,they are not from China or Russia that is for sure.

Where have you been in the last few months? Under a rock?

New Zealand does not have an internet connection with the rest of the World, in the USA they already have released video of Sentient Kind SpaceShips, Sentient Kind(including interviews)and GRYPHON has made an appearance on more than one occasion including Aerobatics and up close video. You wont get that here though fore New Zealand does not have an internet connection with the rest of the World. They have interviewed the GRYPHON PILOT:pilotfly:. Have a guess where GRYPHON comes from.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

New Zealand does not have an internet connection with the rest of the World

If that was true, how are you posting on an internet forum, whose servers are hosted in Russia?

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cross_Cable

and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasman_Global_Access

2 main comms cables, going to USA and Aus, through which your internet connects to the world

Edited by Buzzles

We need to arrest Sub17 he's trying to undermine our Earth Defense Forces with the Alien grays Small Ones we need to find that guy from Green Mile and start readying our Harriers to repel the alien invasion ALL Kiwis lile Subs must be arrested and quarantined the entire island of New Zealand probably we don't know how deep the alien infiltration goes

We’re already under quarantine (both islands).

That’s why we have no community transmission of Covid-19

Well that and the life extending off-world DNA serum that the aliens teleport to our hospitals ;-)

Cheers.

If we don’t have internet connections to the rest of the world - that means none of you people are real, and My ISP has been scamming me for years.

Damn !

It also means someone in New Zealand makes a good flight sim ‘cause we can download this thing called DCS...

Cheers.

that's the quickest I've ever regretted looking into a thread . . . .

seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif

Edited by garyscott

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Well that and the life extending off-world DNA serum that the aliens teleport to our hospitals ;-)

KCqSp9B.gif

That COVID19 is a RUSE, New Zealand is the only country affected by the GCSB's nonsense. New Zealand does not have access to the real internet. You'll find the real internet will make an appearance to everyone in New Zealand this year.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If we don’t have internet connections to the rest of the world - that means none of you people are real, and My ISP has been scamming me for years.

Damn !

It also means someone in New Zealand makes a good flight sim ‘cause we can download this thing called DCS...

Some things get through the GCSB's servers while 99% does not. New Zealanders are not allowed out of the Country either under the present regime. Only shit head wiccans are allowed passports.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]