F/A 18 C Campaign like the A10 / BFTQ and AATQ

Wizard 1

Do you have plans to make a F/A 18 Campaigns like this?

• Like 1

Homecockpit F/A 18C MK4 von Dogfight Boss | i7-8700k | Asus Rog Strix Z370-F | ASUS GEFORCE® GTX 1080 ROG STRIX | 16 GB RAM 2666 | 500 GB Samsung EU 860 EVO SSD | Corsair Hydro H100i V2 | TM Warthog |3 * TM MFD‘s | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 2 months later...

We don't like to start hype-trains as that can disappoint users if plans don't work out.

We will post updates to our blog when we know that ED plans to release our campaigns when they are ready.

We have a number of campaigns in the pipeline so I think users will be very pleased when they are published.

:smilewink:

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 1 month later...

I'd buy a BFT/AAT qualification campaigns for the Hornet in a heartbeat. They were the reasons why I begun to love the learning process in DCS, when I bought the Warthog many years ago. Please, MapleFlag! And please, ED!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would be interested in the tiered qual campaign like the A-10 for the F/A-18. For that matter almost any of the modules. It is a great way to get you to focus on a particular capability to become proficient in and then build on that. I just finished the the Basic and Advanced for the A-10C and have really enjoyed the process

• 1 month later...