J11 for users who bought the Standalone SU27 and SU33.

Magmaw

Hello good sirs,

Id like to ask for a way to purchase or get the J11. There are people just like me and my friends that handpicked the planes from the fc3 package. So we didnt get the J11 for free, but we are willing to buy it or do w/e it gets to get it cuz especially for multiplayer purposes it is amazing. We own the su27 stand alone package, and the su 33 stand alone package already, and many other planes, so why shouldnt we have any access to the J11 at all? Moreover its the only plane from red side that has data link and active radar missiles, it matches the F18 perfectly and now that Viper is coming its needed.

Please consider it...

They are planning to sell stand alone, but because the datalink and display is different it takes time, and will probably not be ready until after JF-17 release. The Italian thread here and their Facebook have videos of the MFI-55 that will replace the current HDD when the J-11A is released standalone

You will probably get best responses in Deka Ironworks sub forum here

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

When Deka was asked about this I remember them saying that the J-11 is effectively complete and they were waiting for ED to release it to Su27/33 owners. As far as the more knowledgeable people in DCS development whom I have asked know there is no technical reason as to why they can't, so it remains a mystery.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]