CRS Not showing

Xgears27

I apologize of this has already been discussed but is anyone else having problems with the CRS course line not displaying when pressing the switch? Is this a bug?

Works fine for me, both using a WP and TCN. Make sure whichever you are using is boxed in the HSI. You hold the toogle switch over for a second so you can type your course line in the UFC.

I apologize of this has already been discussed but is anyone else having problems with the CRS course line not displaying when pressing the switch? Is this a bug?

Not by chance adjusting the HSEL instead of the CRS are you? Displaying on the HSI but not the HUD, or both, or the other way?

Last time I used it, seemed to function as intended.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thank you for your replies, Yes I do both hold and / or toggle the switch to produce the line and it does not show. Even when I enter the course manually the line does not display on the HSI. I've watched plenty of videos on Youtube. Also, I have a buddy of mine that is also having the same issue and he has been playing this game for years.

I do also encounter this issue in MP while being the host. If just client, all works as it is supposed to. In SP, no issue..

Go figure...

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map