F15E When?

Timotsuky

Please, don't rush Razbam into releasing a new plane when they have so MUCH to do yet with their current plane set.

A lot of people were pushing them to release the Harrier last year even the Mirage war far from being completed. Today, the Harrier pilots seem to be in the same spot as the Mirage pilots felt when Razbam announced their next module.

That's a nonsense to ask for more planes every other day when the ones we actually have are still a work in progress and won't be finished for a long time (the Mirage is a 3+ years product, remember ?). I wish, we, as customers, were more responsible regarding our constant need for something new and shiny ; we could at least relieve a bit of pressure from dev teams who feel obligated to deliver to maintain the "hype".

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Please, don't rush Razbam into releasing a new plane when they have so MUCH to do yet with their current plane set.

A lot of people were pushing them to release the Harrier last year even the Mirage war far from being completed. Today, the Harrier pilots seem to be in the same spot as the Mirage pilots felt when Razbam announced their next module.

That's a nonsense to ask for more planes every other day when the ones we actually have are still a work in progress and won't be finished for a long time (the Mirage is a 3+ years product, remember ?). I wish, we, as customers, were more responsible regarding our constant need for something new and shiny ; we could at least relieve a bit of pressure from dev teams who feel obligated to deliver to maintain the "hype".

+1 :thumbup:

Well said!

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

What's wrong with asking when ? Razbam didn't said there was different team for each modules ? Thanks.

As a Mirage module owner, I did not feel any emptiness when the Harrier was announced. This whole paragraph is just....ugh

As a Mirage module owner, I did not feel any emptiness when the Harrier was announced. This whole paragraph is just....ugh

Yes, Mirage was amazing when it came out and just before the Harrier releas, and it did not prevent me from buying the Harrier

Yawn another thread on this subject. Are you this boring in real life or do you save this catatonic dreariness for your online presence only?

If you are looking for some self validation for your original tedious question please save it for Twitter or something.

F15E When pls?

Haha, and you go away if you disagree with him disagreeing!

Go away if you disagree with me saying go away