Not an issue

Ironhand

:) Just want to say that being able to break the Christmas lights across the top of the page by dragging the mouse across them is fun. Christmas. Bah-humbug. :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Still, is there a way to natively disable them? Having a loud crash every time I want to switch tab or hit a bookmark is quite annoying.

Finally, someone else that hates that banner. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you don't like the banner, get an ad blocker (I use adblock) and disable it via the blocking UI. for adblocker, you right click on the light row, go to adblock, and click block element, and go through the instructions.

I personally keep the banner, but of course, there are two people in this thread (and many more on the forum) that don't, so I hope this helps...

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Anyone remember the first time the lights were strung up. Scared the crap out of me, had the volume up and thought someone was downstairs breaking things. LOl good times. This year I was mentally prepared after the first light broke.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

Anyone remember the first time the lights were strung up. Scared the crap out of me, had the volume up and thought someone was downstairs breaking things. LOl good times. This year I was mentally prepared after the first light broke.

You and me both, I thought the dogs knocked something over in the other room went to see which one it was. Got back and wondered what the hell that noise was- reopened and closed the ED forums like I had done prior, then just dismissed it as I don't know what the was. Was not until just now I realized it was the lights, yeah good times... they got me on that one!

Thank You const!!

I use earbuds and that accidental bang bang bang bang bang is beyond any Christmas fun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least