4th Fighter Squadron

Hello to all!!

A friend and I have started a squad, As of right now our site is still under the works. Although it is nearly finished we have a beta testing crew stress testing it now, testing our forums and our live chat applacation on the website http://4thfw.com (only a splash page is up right now, but there is a beta domian for our beta team! We are looking for pilots from United States of America or Canada (Excepting anyone but looking for these to parts mainly!) If you are intrested please contact me via e-mail @ shotsx74 at 4thfw dot com (e-mail address is not linked due to spam bots) and I will repond to you as soon as possible, You can join our TeamSpeak as well the IP for it is: 69.116.59.50:8767

Also we are sponsoring TeamSpeak Channels to teams that need it, so if you dont have a server your self and money is a problem or you just dont feel like you need to spend money for somthing free, drop in and ill make a channel for your squadron!!

Agian We Are looking for Pilots of all ages, (please be mature if you are younger then 16)

We are hear to have fun!