DCS world with MFD exports and different refresh rates monitors ?

FZG_Immel

ok guys. I have a problem.

I went on a new rig (I9 9900k and 2080ti OC) and I have fabulous performance.

the problem is that I had to switch to windows10, and now, when I export my MFD's to my second monitor, that stupid windows 10 is unable to manage two different refresh rates, and my main monitor (144hz) becomes all stuttery when using the mfd's on my second cockpit monitor (60hz).

This is a known Windows 10 issue, but I was wondering if for DCS anyone had found a workaround. I tried everything so far, without success.

My last choice will be buying a cockpit monitor in 144hz, but i'd rather save the 250$ if I can.

Thanks a lot !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

What are your resolution of the main monitor?

3840x1080 for the main DCS monitor

1920 x 1080 for the MFD monitor

my in game resolution is 5760x1080 and the monitors are set side by side in windows.

this use to work perfectly with windows 7

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

This works for me : I'm on a Acer Predator 34", 100hz GSync monitor, with an additional 12" 1080p 60hz for MFDs.

If I turn GSync off, my Predator runs at 100hz and the MFDs at 60hz, with no visible stutter (to which I'm quite sensible, so I'd have noticed).

If I turn it on, of course the Predator refresh rate adapts itself to the game fps, and the MFDs stay at 60hz ; still no stutter.

I'm on Windows 10 with all the latest updates, Geforce 1080Ti (11GB) with the latest Nvidia driver, the Predator plugged on DisplayPort and the 12" on a DVI-HDMI adapter.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

I TRIED EVERYTHING, and nothing worked....

I bought a ASUS 24" monitor in 144hz, and now everything works.....

**** that windows10 I was forced to use..

thanks for your help gents. I appreciate the effort