Night lighting

ebabil

Are there any improvement on night lighting with the patch? House lights and street lights looked improved to me.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Stars now are not all the same size, so you can see constellations. and they twinkle. Moon has the right size, and overcast finally has been fixed and has correct lighting during dusk and dawn! A lot of improvements in the last update!!!

What is most visible are the lighting of the posts. In my view it is much better now than before. Before you could only see the texture in the soil. The lampposts were nowhere to be seen.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

what about long range visibility of nav lights and strobes?

I was flying today and could see nav lights way further than I could before, and this was in daylight conditions. They still need some work on how they appear (kinda blurry right now) but definitely a big step in the right direction.

Haven't tested at night yet.

Map lights on the ground are great!

There is much room for improvement on other lighting. And I have posted on that.

But now I need to give love.

Look at the picture from Caucasus. The lighting of the map is better then ever in my opinion. The mirrors not so much. But ignore that just now. Look at the terrain!

In all the changes that need to be made to lighting urgently, please do not stray far from the current terrain lights. Gives a great immersion as it is now.

Keep up the great work ED, some tuning here and there in various areas, and we will get there! I believe!

MIG29Scockpitnight.thumb.jpg.482ad4db24ac6d9465ec688d6167be21.jpg

it looked more 3d than 2d yellow paints now. more realistic

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I was flying today and could see nav lights way further than I could before, and this was in daylight conditions. They still need some work on how they appear (kinda blurry right now) but definitely a big step in the right direction.[...]

Good to hear. Thanks!