Bug report: How can I fly at night?

flankerzrj

This is an issue in all modules currently, not just the MiG-21.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

The flood light issue seems to be sporadic. Some modules (like the Harrier and the Mirage) seem to be okay while others have issues (like the A-10C and the MiG-21's red floods for example).

The problem being highlighted here goes beyond the flood light issue. The main instrument panel lights for the gauges and indicators are also bugged.

From the looks of things, this seems to be a issue that every module developer will need to look into. It seems that most modules have some kind of interior or exterior lighting issue of some kind or another.

Either way, this really does need to get fixed, the aircraft can only do day missions until it is.

Indeed, the instruments lighting is also pretty bad in various modules, making it difficult or even impossible to read the instruments.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg