Hellenic Vipers

Santus

Someone used my haf skin without even asking and painted some details over it in different colors (warning markings, country flag) and uploaded this

I never refused sharing my work. I have even sent my PSDs to people that ask me first but this "unauthorized" action really makes me sad.

Edited by Santus

Thunder squadron anniversary liveries have been uploaded and are awaiting moderation.

As you can see below #127 is not so colorful! I guess they weren't feeling so much festive over at thunder squadron, when their 30th birthday came up!

To make her stand out a bit, I sponged her from nose to tail and she looks really clean. Sorry about that DonJosh! :smilewink:

thunderstrike.jpg

Fox Squadron Anniversary livery download link has been added on the opening post and with that my Hellenic Vipers adventure comes to an end. That is until something needs updating! :D

Time to do some F5e maintenance but not before I give myself a nice break.

I feel a little tired but don't worry, I won't be far away...

nap.jpg

I dont see purple, I see black!

Are you sure you haven't tweaked your graphics too much with reshade?

Let's see if someone else replies and give us a third opinion.

In any case DonJosh is going to be very proud of you and so am I! :)

Santus, Iam really proud this is reshade. Take a look of this pictures from other skins. I can't see an purple aswell. The only thing I see, is a nice weathered skin.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

F-16C with CFTs

unknown.png?width=769&height=433

Unfortunately not a public mod yet

yeah, i want CFT's and the brake chute, a big mouth/small mouth option (for the air intake), an option to remove the antennas at front of the canopy and an option to change the engine

yeah i know Iam dreaming big.....to big :music_whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great liveries! Love seeing so many that I've seen in person!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord