B105 Helicopter Preview

itye1970

"We tried it over different countries, Russia, China, UK" - where do we get China and UK scenery?

Also what is the role of this helo - just a scout?

Does it have IR?

Caucuses, Normandy, and maybe they thought the Nevada desert was China? (China lake)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's finally here, the highly anticipated preview of Miltech-5's BO105 Helicopter for DCS. Read the article on our official website. You won't be disappointed!

http://pchelicopters.com/index.php/helicoptersimulators/dcs/bo-105-preview

The preview sounds very promising and interesting. I am very excited!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

module looking good..

but if the flight model isnt implemented yet..

isnt that jumping the gun a bit?

reviews like this create un-necessary hype, and could lead to a major dissapppintment.

module looks promising, i just dont want to see the devs end up like veao... :/

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Agree. Until we see the flight model, its a great piece of art. Will wait until we get more information.

module looking good..

but if the flight model isnt implemented yet..

isnt that jumping the gun a bit?

reviews like this create un-necessary hype, and could lead to a major dissapppintment.

module looks promising, i just dont want to see the devs end up like veao... :/

• Like 1

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Not sure who this Vito Caresimo MCSA.MCTS, CCP, VCP MCP guy is, or what all of those abbreviations following his name mean, but he needs to get his facts straight about the history of helicopter aviation. I can assure you that the BO-105 was absolutely NOT the first twin engine helicopter in the world!! Regardless of that, the preview looks great! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

According to Wikipedia it was the first light heli with twin engines, what ever the definition of "light" may be. But it's main innovation was possibly the hingeless rotor system. Anyway, I will probably buy it when it's available for DCS. I was 25 when it went into service; so it's part of my generation.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Not sure who this Vito Caresimo MCSA.MCTS, CCP, VCP MCP guy is, or what all of those abbreviations following his name mean, but he needs to get his facts straight about the history of helicopter aviation. I can assure you that the BO-105 was absolutely NOT the first twin engine helicopter in the world!! Regardless of that, the preview looks great! :thumbup:

Hello there, we made some changes to the preview just today ,many thanks