2.5 and multi-monitors KA-50 issue

Razorback

Hi,

I have just installed the 2.5 version.

On the previous version I used 3 monitors for the main view+Shvalk and ABRIS.

I have update the monitor setup (lua file) in the 2.5 version but besides the main view, I have an extension of the main view (and not the Shvalk+ABRIS) on my two others monitors..sad.gif

As I know, the muli-screen is compatible with the 2.5 version but I have maybe forget something...

Thxxx for your support

Chris

Not a solution to your problem really, but this is what I'm using:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2593625

Still in beta, and doesn't work with deffered shading yet. But it have become a prerequisite for me in the Shark.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

As I know, UltraMFCD is not working with the 2.5 version...
It did with 2.2, haven't tested much in 2.5 (I'm still considering 1.5 my main install). I'll try it next time I'll get the time.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Shkval and ABRIS are used as MFD "viewports". I use 4 monitors, it's been a while since I set mine up. It has always transferred nicely with any of the updates. I believe you have to work from left to right on your monitors. Mine is my "main screen" then I have my ABRIS setup on a different monitor. Which is MFD2? I think. and then the Shkval is MFD1? I've never seen it setup as "left" "center" "right"(not to say it doesn't work). I also have my UV26 display and PVI800 display setup as viewports. I also use Helios for the gauges.

Anyway, try changing the left/right to MFD1/MFD2 and setting your main screen FIRST in the .lua setup.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Shkval and ABRIS are used as MFD "viewports". I use 4 monitors, it's been a while since I set mine up. It has always transferred nicely with any of the updates. I believe you have to work from left to right on your monitors. Mine is my "main screen" then I have my ABRIS setup on a different monitor. Which is MFD2? I think. and then the Shkval is MFD1? I've never seen it setup as "left" "center" "right"(not to say it doesn't work). I also have my UV26 display and PVI800 display setup as viewports. I also use Helios for the gauges.

Anyway, try changing the left/right to MFD1/MFD2 and setting your main screen FIRST in the .lua setup.

Reaper6

Thx a lot Reaper !

Indeed it was so simple and stupid!

I have changed the MFD name to Shkval and ABRIS and it's working perfectly...thumbup.gif

Many thxxxxx and let me know...

Chris

Yes, it seems to work fine in 2.5.

There are some things to think about though.

1) Deferred Shading doesn't work.

2) All files in the metashaders and metalfx folders need to be created first, otherwise the game will crash. Do this:

a) make sure Deferred Shading I turned off

b) go into ME and make sure all zoom levels on the map are completely loaded (have Explorer open in the metafx folder and make sure the file count stop to increase when moving around and zooming in and out)

c) place a player Ka-50 somewhere and start the mission (I believe starting it is enough, but I also opened the ABRIS map and zoomed all zoom levels just to be sure)

d) repeat b and c for all your maps.

That's it I believe. Maybe need to be redone after every DCS update.

PS it doesn't crash if Deferred Shading is on, but the panels doesn't export correctly. They work though. You need to repeat the above process with DS on if you are curious and want to see how it looks.

PSS forgot to try with the kneeboards

Edited by Holton181

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5