JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

Isn't that one already in?

Uhm according to a discord user, not... o_O he wrote "ive had no luck with that button". Maybe he needs to activate something else for it to work? :huh:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Uhm according to a discord user, not... o_O he wrote "ive had no luck with that button". Maybe he needs to activate something else for it to work? :huh:

I am curious. Where do you plan on using that feature? Just for luls? I can imagine if you have to bail out due to system malfunction but not wanting the jet to fly forever. I just want to know what your reason is. :smilewink:

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Is it possible to refuel the fuel pods with rearming/refuelling function? I always drop them before landing but would love to land with these on if they actually refuel. Just adds more realism.
According to other posts I read, this is a limitation of DCS in every module.

So swap tanks for the time being.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Self-destruct feature when?

AFAIK it destroys all sensitive data i.e. on the data transfer cartridge, etc., it doesn't destroy the aircraft.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

AFAIK it destroys all sensitive data i.e. on the data transfer cartridge, etc., it doesn't destroy the aircraft.

That makes sense. I thought it would just blow up the aircraft like something from a James Bond movie. :lol:

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

I dont know if this is already discussed, but i cant figure out to get the TGP to work in MP from a cold start. The timer counts down to 0 but i cant uncage the pod. When i use the airstart the pod works fine.

Press IFF Interrogation Start/Stop

Why is every thread getting a one star rating? Who hurt you? :)

Certain people are really salty that this jet is so good. Time to vote fix the threads :thumbup:

I tried that, it seems when your pod is ready to be uncaged (by pressing the cage button), the screen will be white/grey. my screen will stay black with the bit text on it, pressing CAGE does nothing when this happens. :/

Me too... same problem. Has this been acknowledged? Spent all friggin day trying to get the stupid thing to work and then found this (and ya, I searched earlier with less than proper language... I guess). Very annoying.

Is there someone having issues with the AG gunsight in MP? I've found the ccip gunsight was a bit lower than the impact point, the same things happen when using the rocket. But it seems that only occurred in MP science the gunsight works fine in single play.

I suppose I can ask here. Anyone know how I can set up the anti ship missile so they do not lock onto the same ship? These are really powerful missiles and kind of a waste if they both hit same ship.

I suppose I can ask here. Anyone know how I can set up the anti ship missile so they do not lock onto the same ship? These are really powerful missiles and kind of a waste if they both hit same ship.
I dont think that's possible. If the ships are close together the missile will automatically home into the biggest target it sees when it goes active, which make sense since you would like to attack the biggest target as those are normally higher priority (carrier, destructors...).

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk