Throttle and Stick Covers by Sajah

Just received this morning my new dust covers by Sajah for my stick and throttle. These are made for the Warthog, I have Warthog throttle and VKB Gunfighter Pro stick. He offers various lengths for the stick to accommodate extensions.

They both fit great. Something I have been meaning to order for a while and finally got around to it.

Very pleased with the quality, feel, and look of these.

LHhoHnQ.jpg

You can check them out here:

https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-category/warthog-dust-covers/

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I know he made a set for my throttle and stick with 2 extensions that fit perfectly

I would get a set for my cougar but it’s not set up permanently right now

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

You are most welcome, I wish I had gotten them sooner and very glad I have them now. Need to protect that expensive hardware!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I have a set, too. Wish he would sell the stick covers separately from the throttle. I have just one throttle and multiple sticks.

Have you tried contacting him and asking the question?

Don B

How many days does it take to deliver products?

I think it took around 10 days for mine to get here in the states from date of order.

Don B