Helicopters Tournament 6

Alpenwolf

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah dammit... will miss this one too :/ Hoping to take part in the next one again...

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Is it just me, or did the pilot interest moved from Blue to Red, globally speaking? I remember that a couple of rounds ago Red had to struggle to fill the roster (even for just the KA-50). Nowadays it feels like we regularly have more Red signups than Blue.

Crowbar Inc.: "We deliver pain."

Hello Alpenwolf. First time signing up for such an event. Do I need Open Beta and SRS? No TS is necessary?

Open Beta. SRS and TS needed.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

@ Team Red:

Do you guys want to do a tactical briefing and training session on the 25th and/or 26th? I could set up a dedicated server with the mission.

SURE! Will we have FARPs set up in ABRIS? SRS freq known in advance?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

SURE! Will we have FARPs set up in ABRIS? SRS freq known in advance?

From what I can see in the mission, we have the locations of the Red FARPS in the ABRIS and the position of Gudauta and Sukhumi, but not the location of the Blue FARPS. The SRS frequencies will be announced during the pre-tournament briefing on the 27th.

Alright Red Team,

I'm scheduling the Red TacBriefing for friday 26th of April @1800 Zulu

Here is the invite link to the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H9YXsAa

IP and password for the dedicated training server will posted in the discord chat

I know that not everyone will be able to attend, due to prior engagements and different time zones, but I hope to see a couple of you.

Edited by Requiem_Alpha
changed invite link

It may be a good idea to open more slots for the Huey Pilots instead of the unmanned Gazell L.

The Huey may not that dangerous but against the KA-50 better than nothing.:smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

@Blue Team:

2 more slots for the Mistral are available now and 4 more for the Huey. The Gazelle L pilots have gone missing...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com