Thrustmaster TPR + Obutto R3volution

Hi is anyone here using the above combo? Any issues I should know about? I already have the pit, but wondering if the pedals will work.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

I chose to have a platform of about 1 1/4 inch thick (two sheets of plywood screwed together) covered in outdoor carpet from Lowe's. Having the wood that thick provided clearance for the screws I used to mount my TPRs flat to the floor.

I've had this cockpit for almost seven years. Prior to getting the TPRs this summer, I used the Saitek combat pedals mounted to the Obutto metal plate. The plywood platform was added this summer when I briefly used a self-made cockpit (it didn't end up working out for me). I ended up getting a new chair and going back to the Obutto.

IMG_5348.thumb.jpg.29ed484dea8cfeaa7a6d0079c8c8d097.jpg

Edited by RogueSqdn

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)