F-18 keyboard commands not working

Hi i have tried everything to get the keys working on the F-18 they only work in training missions and i don't ever use game mode and I've tried rebinding the keys and I've read a few things on here and I've tried all of the suggestions and I still cant get it to work I have the F-14 and i Have no issues with that plane any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Hi i have tried everything to get the keys working on the F-18 they only work in training missions and i don't ever use game mode and I've tried rebinding the keys and I've read a few things on here and I've tried all of the suggestions and I still cant get it to work I have the F-14 and i Have no issues with that plane any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

You're saying key bindings aren't working when you fly the F-18, but they work in training missions? That doesn't make a ton of sense.

Are you creating your own missions? Using instant action? By what method are you unsuccessfully using the keys?

• 2 years later...

I had the same problem- key bindings worked on training missions and did not when i tried to play any other mission. In my case helped changing settings; go into setting and at the top you have some tabs like controls and gameplay. Even if you bind your keyboard and joystick to sim mode in "CONTROLS" you still need to go to "GAMEPLAY" and tick/untick two top boxes on the left, named something like "game style avionics" and 'game style flying"- if i remember correctly. You may also want to adjust some other options from this tab, but those two I think are necessary for the plane to work properly. At least in my case that worked