[FIXED] Datalink showing Hostiles as friendlies

Rudel_chw

Problem started after yesterday's update. I've this on the ME:

0D5NRjq.jpg

and the Datalink shows this:

Kkm23hx.jpg

Contact 17 should be red (a SAM-11) and contact 05 should be red too (an A-50 russian).

Here is how 05 and 17 showed up a few days ago, on the previous version of DCS:

tqU0GuL.jpg

Here is a link to the mission, in case you want to try it yourselves:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hq57PZITQbehoCG3pg?e=edLLHs

Best regards,

Eduardo

Edited by uboats

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

fixed, wait for hotfix.

Wow, thank you so much, for the lightning fast response :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Im very new to this module as of yesterday, love it! Also really appreciate the fact the Devs are hot on this module as any issue pops up even with what is going on in the world right now. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and work, stay safe and healthy! Really enjoy learning this very unique air frame.:pilotfly:

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Surprised this bug made it through qa.

I'm sure your own software company does much better :noexpression:

Im very new to this module as of yesterday, love it! Also really appreciate the fact the Devs are hot on this module as any issue pops up even with what is going on in the world right now. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and work, stay safe and healthy! Really enjoy learning this very unique air frame.:pilotfly:

Coming from the last two years heart and soul in another DCS developers module (no to name names) I have watched and added to the countless stacks of another Developer of bug reports and questions that just get ignored and never responded to for years. Extremely frustrating and it just goes to show how they value the community imo.

This truely is a breath of fresh air and absolutely awesome Deka 's quick responses and community engagement. Well beyond other Unnamed devs.

Thanks again Deka

Surprised this bug made it through qa.

I'm sorry to say, it's not a old bug,

the cause is the lazy-dog coder use 'line copy' magic too much when we tweak our code.

Now, we learn a very important lesson: DO NOT COPY CODE, type it !

:lol:

Edited by L0op8ack

Copy is fine. I do it all the time. I guess it's incredibly hard to test all features of a module every time. I guess I would get bored of Jeff quickly if I had to do everything every week just to make sure everything was working. Might as well let users test and complain.