AoA gauge not working when engine off

Cgjunk2

I am unable to reproduce that. I've taken in instant action / free flight and deliberately famed out engine either by maintaining 0 G or by slowing to sub 200 km/h speeds and in both cases even after engine rolled back, I had my AoA indicator respond and operate.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

I am unable to reproduce that. I've taken in instant action / free flight and deliberately famed out engine either by maintaining 0 G or by slowing to sub 200 km/h speeds and in both cases even after engine rolled back, I had my AoA indicator respond and operate.

File track attached (it happens at the end of the track).

I noticed on this track, that it happens only as the engine spools down completely. Once I dropped the nose and the engine began to windmill, the AoA reading would work. If I pulled up and stopped the engine, then the AoA needle dropped to 0 immediately. Not sure if it's a bug, but I don't recall the previous build showing this behavior.

aoa gauge failure.trk