BALT & RALT Auto pilot

bin801

all AUTO pilot functions work good in the past days.

After latest update, highly possible, BALT and RALT won't work. ATT and HEADing are still working good as before.

when click UFC 3 or UFC 4, " : " won't display anymore. And in DDI autopilot ADV show " A/P", and aircraft move like ATT auto engaged.

I didn't touch any other button or switch than I did in the past days.

what happen? any mistake I missed?

but I do all the same as past days I did.

Thank you!

i literally did it 10mins ago, its working fine for me, ensure the plane is stable in pitch before engaging the modes.

also make sure you didn't accidentally engage "game flight mode" that also has an impact on autopilot I found.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

i literally did it 10mins ago, its working fine for me, ensure the plane is stable in pitch before engaging the modes.

also make sure you didn't accidentally engage "game flight mode" that also has an impact on autopilot I found.

Thanks for reply!

After I read your reply, few minutes before, I try quick start mission " carrier takeoff " several times/

only the first time, BALT RALT work. From second time, they won't work anymore. Even I do nothing before throttle up, fail.

what happen?

And, I did check game mode is unchecked in setting page. You said "accidentally engage game flight mode ".

Is there any HOT KEY switch sim mode to game mode during the flight????

only one setting page has option for game mode, am I right?

I try more times, minutes before, again!

There must be someting changed after latest update.

Because as I said

"I didn't touch any other button or switch than I did in the past days. I do all the same as past days I did." which means if I made any mistake or missed any step caused they fail, I'v already made the same mistake in past days. But I havn't met BALT RALT fail before, in past days.

Edited by bin801

What Hiddenxreaper said. I set a dead zone of 3 for both pitch and roll so that allows the A/P to engage. Chuck also mentions it in his awesome guide.

I haven't had any issues setting A/P the last few days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

What Hiddenxreaper said. I set a dead zone of 3 for both pitch and roll so that allows the A/P to engage. Chuck also mentions it in his awesome guide.

Same here, since I've said up the very minor deadzone BALT has been engaging wayyy better for me than before. Even with my HOTAS being less than a year old.

T.16000m HOTAS + Pedals || TrackIR5 ||

Win10 64bit || 120+500GB SSD, 1TB HDD || i5 4440 @3.3GHz || 16GB RAM @ 1600MHz || GTX1070 G1 ||

FCIII, L39ZA, AJS-37, Normandy '44, Persian Gulf, Channel

F/A-18C, Bf-109 K-4, WW2 Asset Pack, CA, P-47, F-16

Appreciate all of you !!

resolved!

Yes, setting Deadzone resolve the problem. SO Happy.

Thank you!!!

in past days, I didn't set deadzone, and I didn't met this problem.

Anyway, I can fly again.

Thank you!