Tarawa news ?

flo57100

Hello there !

I just wondered if anybody had news about the beautiful Tarawa in devellopement for harrier drivers ?

There a few pics on Razbam's FB account a whiiiiile ago with flight deck personnals and their animations, forklifts, and the ship herself but no more news since then

Edited by flo57100

+1 Here as well! I see that we can now spawn on board it again but what I am really looking forward to is being able to spawn on the deck in a helicopter. While I am overjoyed at having this beautiful ship to fly off of in the Harrier, let us not forget that these ships were originally designed to operate with helicopters embarked - AH and UH-1's, CH-46's and 53's. C'mon RAZBAM, it can't be all that difficult to get the spawn points for helicopters figured out.

Lighting would be my next most desired addition to the Tarawa :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its all being worked on( in fact most of it is already worked on), but on this case we have to go at the same speed as ED, which is enhancing the aircraft carrier experience i many ways
Agreed, but fixing the spawn points for Helos some 20ft to the right would be much appreciated in-between... ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)