VKBsim T-RUDDER MKIV at ebay

Why do you sell them?

Because I have unfortunately finally given up on DCS. I've lost hope that ED will fix even important basic bugs on e.g. the F-5 and that they will further develop their rather new 'professional' Yak-52.:(

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070 

1. Mk. IV currently sold have the Blackbox.

2. Mk.III and older had the Tiny Box.

1. Since they are more than a year old they aren't current ;)

2. That's apparently incorrect.

• 3 weeks later...
my MKIVs came with a black box. You dont need it if you plugging them into a Gladiator base but you will need the black box if you dont.

That's incorrect. I don't have a Gladiator base and I simply used the PC USB port via the tiny box.

It wouldn't make much sense for VKB to sell pedals without the ability to use them with different joysticks.

Edited by bbrz

That's incorrect. I don't have a Gladiator base and I simply used the PC USB port via the tiny box.

It wouldn't make much sense for VKB to sell pedals without the ability to use them with different joysticks.

lol the tiny box you are referring to is a little orange box that VKB calls "the black box". So we are saying the same thing.

lol the tiny box you are referring to is a little orange box that VKB calls "the black box". So we are saying the same thing.

Wrong again, the 'tiny box' is much smaller than the 'black box' and it's black.