opening screen

meanmutha

can someone please help me. the opening screen comes up on left side of monitor only. I click alt enter and it expands it to two thirds screen. I cant click on anything above campaign and no start buttons are available. my other installs work fine.

thanks

Me too. I am running the latest update with three screens. Trying to understand Mission Editor last log in. When opening today asked for login details (never happens) and presented with small screen on centre display (never happens). The first time I got "Options/Tools" and reset three screens instead of the defaulted one screen. Now presented with an even smaller "letterbox" which wont let me access options. NVidia checks out ok and screens otherwise operating normally.

I'm having this issue as well.

Here's a couple of pics....I have my main monitor which is a 42 inch and 2 - 7 inch Lilliput monitors. All was working fine until this last update now I get this when I start up the game...I cant get the bottom task bar to disappear either.

001-2018-jun-18-001.jpg

001-2018-jun-18-002.jpg

001-2018-jun-18-003.jpg

Update

For some reason the update changed my resolution and once I changed it back all is good again. I also had to reload my iDCS A-10 Virtual Cockpit settings again. Now all is good!

Edited by uscstaylor

Just out of curiosity I ran the recommended DCS repair cleanup/process. I still have the problem.

All your game options ar stored in Saved Games location on system drive, so repair/cleanup won't do anything, as these commands work on your main game folder only, located elsewhere.

Go to Saved Games/DCS/Config/ and delete options.lua file to reset the game to fresh stock settings and go on from there.

Optionally, you can try editing this file to set your screen resolution, but I've never done it ("ordinary" 16:9 screen here), so can't offer further help.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.