Eagle Dynamics at Flight Sim Expo 2019

Wags

• ED Team

Eagle Dynamics at Flight Sim Expo

For those curious, I will be attending FlightSimExpo 2019 in Orlando on June 8th. I’ll mostly be at the Thrustmaster booth to help demonstrate DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, but I also plan to show off some new modules coming later this year. I look forward to meeting many of you there!

- Wags

Edited by Wags

New modules. P-47? Fw-190A8? I'll be there...in spirit

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You going to be there the whole weekend or just the 7th?

For those curious, I will be attending FlightSimExpo 2019 in Orlando on June 7th. I’ll mostly be at the Thrustmaster booth to help demonstrate the Hornet, but I also plan to show off some new modules coming later this year. I look forward to meeting many of you there!

- Wags

Hawkeye

VF-213 CO

VCVW-11

http://www.vcvw-11.com

Heatblur F-14 SME

Well sucks to be me living in a Country called Germany.

But i think there will be plenty of videos or maybe some "livestreams" from the event/booth.

(And to all the ppl that are getting too hyped. ""Module"" coming this year can also be (and will likely be) the Carrier Module and not some fancy F-16 etc.... But who knows? )

Interesting

(...) I’ll mostly be at the Thrustmaster booth to help demonstrate DCS: F/A-18C Hornet(...)

- Wags

What has TM got to do with DCS Hornet?

New stick finally?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

True and valid

It's pretty well known that they are making a Hornet stick which has been shown a few times.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes, and as seen at E3 2018 at least some prototype was operational. That's why I said "finally".

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Yes, and as seen at E3 2018 at least some prototype was operational. That's why I said "finally".
Totally. Although everyone keeps quoting their 10 year plan which means it might not be until next year. But if that's the case, we might have a full HOTAS to look forward to!

For those curious, I will be attending FlightSimExpo 2019 in Orlando on June 7th. I’ll mostly be at the Thrustmaster booth to help demonstrate DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, but I also plan to show off some new modules coming later this year. I look forward to meeting many of you there!

- Wags

:thumbup: Greetings Wags,

Will you give any news about the joystick of the F-18?

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVAT

but I also plan to show off some new modules coming later this year.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMiUJ59yNCkbhYamiNsbrYgzysyyywC4K65QbXWCsSS9hDbVlZw

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Totally. Although everyone keeps quoting their 10 year plan which means it might not be until next year. But if that's the case, we might have a full HOTAS to look forward to!

This is what I've been thinking. I want to check out the base it sits on for any changes. But, I guess it's possible to put a different gimbal design in the same base. Hmmmmm.

Possibly a new throttle to be shown also?

One can only hope. :)

I finally got to see it at Oshkosh last year. I like it, but I'm not sure I'll switch to it. The warthog, while less "real", has more buttons :-)

I'm based in St Pete and plan to attend :pilotfly:

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE